Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Help Group for UK Waroo & Foilriders

what bothers you?
anything to say without your name?

keep flaming - here's your chance !


User avatar
GraemeF
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 994
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:16 pm
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Hythe Kent.
Dymchurch Kent
Greatstone Kent
Favorite Beaches: Le Morne Mauritius
Nyali Kenya
Style: Freeriding Ariel Lawnmower
Gear: Core
Brand Affiliation: Core Distributor
Location: Folkestone Kent UK
Contact:

Help Group for UK Waroo & Foilriders

Postby GraemeF » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:09 pm

Due to be filmed by Channel four shortly

Sign up now!

celestial
Rare Poster
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:49 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: N.P.A / sweden
Contact:

Postby celestial » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:20 pm

^^

EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2828
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 1:00 am

Re: Help Group for UK Waroo & Foilriders

Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:25 pm

GraemeF wrote:Due to be filmed by Channel four shortly

Sign up now!



A picture tells a thousand words Mr F.....

I have more ! :thumb:


Image

Yes this is a photo of the poster of this topic.

;)

night sweetie - mmmmm smackers....

User avatar
panchito
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2704
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:58 pm
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Tarifa / Got 2 Ovandos and a Ripper

Re: Help Group for UK Waroo & Foilriders

Postby panchito » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:33 pm

EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY wrote:
GraemeF wrote:Due to be filmed by Channel four shortly

Sign up now!



A picture tells a thousand words Mr F.....

I have more ! :thumb:


Image

Yes this is a photo of the poster of this topic.

;)

night sweetie - mmmmm smackers....



Simon looking good .......

Saludos

User avatar
bondo
Frequent Poster
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:43 am
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Brisbane, no wait - Melbourne

Postby bondo » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:47 pm

and here is the help line for any poor saps that were stupid enough to purchase the worst kite of 2006, the slingshot turdo-deisel


http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

User avatar
GraemeF
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 994
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:16 pm
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Hythe Kent.
Dymchurch Kent
Greatstone Kent
Favorite Beaches: Le Morne Mauritius
Nyali Kenya
Style: Freeriding Ariel Lawnmower
Gear: Core
Brand Affiliation: Core Distributor
Location: Folkestone Kent UK
Contact:

Postby GraemeF » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:41 pm

bondo wrote:and here is the help line for any poor saps that were stupid enough to purchase the worst kite of 2006, the slingshot turdo-deisel


http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/


:lol: Quality :lol:

Use it a lot bondo?

Another useful one for you, Here

Thank me later.


Return to “Flamer's Paradise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests