SlingShot 2007

Forum for kitesurfers
CaptainArgh
Very Frequent Poster
Style: freeride, surf, slicks, dwindr exploring
Gear: SS RPM 6, SST 8/10 and Rally 12
Has thanked: 0

Postby CaptainArgh » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:32 pm

Toby wrote:funny, I completely missed this thread!

Well, of course ot goes to Flamer's Paradise!

:bye:
Why? There is some crap in here I agree...but there's also some good discussion.

Ahh well, maybe I ignored most of it and you caught it. Will have to repost my question somewhere else I guess....

I will say if you move this one, you should move the majority of the recent Best posts as well, though. (I don't necessarily think they belong in the bin either, but what do I know. I don't manage a forum. :) )

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby vietkiter » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:25 am

SlimShaddy wrote:look idiot, it was your words accusing BEST of unethical behiavor, '
your words....

not sq's, not mine,

YOURS...

be a man and step up and take responsibility for what you said/type.

f*** whad
dear sq or other real Best officials...

can one of you please muzzle this wannabe best loner... vietkiter tried to reason with him... but he keeps harassing vk's PM box with the stupid assertion above...

he's so desperate for Best attention... vietkiter knows he would be swayed by your guidance or 'friendship'

thanks for the help, viekiter...

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby vietkiter » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:57 am

SlimShaddy wrote:
vietkiter wrote:see... when the victim does not feel victimized... you ain't got a case..

That by no means mean a tort, etc. wasn't broken.. f*** whad.

SQ has nothing to do with the law, so you've made no point.

Gee do you know how many women are victums of Domestic violence that are frighten too come forward for fear of furthere beatings??? your point is pointless... fck whad

The law states, if you run your month (in writing) and can not substantiate your negative claims, it's libel....
the law doesn't say anything about the victum, just the ACTION/BEHIAVOR...

Keep digging... the hole your find yourself in will be as big as the grand canyon at the rate your going...

slim
it's like this... reasonable minds would posit that sq speaks freely without duress per vietkiter...

again legit best dudes... please help this 8cm wannabe best tool

CaptainArgh
Very Frequent Poster
Style: freeride, surf, slicks, dwindr exploring
Gear: SS RPM 6, SST 8/10 and Rally 12

Postby CaptainArgh » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:44 am

okay Toby, maybe you were right! :wink:

in other news.... damn that new waroo pro banner is sweet!

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby vietkiter » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:55 pm

SlimShaddy wrote:still wiggling yet your actions are commented to cyber space...

wiggle on
vk doesn't think you are retarded but simply can't admit that you are wrong... when you are clearly wrong... you're the 8cm squirmin worm

again... vk's legal brief

a) vk posted a certain post... those are my words... vk agrees

b) You interpreted it as a libelous attack on Best... sq disputed

c) sq interpretation contradicted yours and in fact agreed with the context of my post
sq225917 wrote:vk was calling the criminalty of those who damaged the property and goods of best employees and riders, not best.
without (c)... you could whine on... but the fact that 'sq contradicted you' and went on to absolve me of such accusation... it's surfice to say the logical conclusion is that you misinterpreted and in fact falsely accused me and simply continued to act like a childish tool... great legal minds ya got there... I can't believe you claimed to have consulted lawyers on the matter...

see... since you are making the accusation, all I ask is that you provide an independent interpretation of my post... you and your madeup lawyers don't count... you need to step up now...

again... I am not relying on 'my intent' either... but the fact that sq agrees with me is pretty damning to your 'interpretation'...

so where is this legit best dude that you can conjure up to agree with you... you do pretend to speak for best... where's your best friends that will vouch for you... sq does not like me... yet he is supportive of my 'post'... if you can't come up with an 'best' interpretation that supports your point of view... time to admit that you are wrong or just drop it

sq225917
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1996
Local Beach: Cleethorpes, Hunstanton, Lytham
Gear: Eleveight and Flysurfer

Postby sq225917 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:48 pm

you misunderstood slim, thats all dude, no need to back yourself into a corner about it, it's easily done on the web.

just look at how misunderstood fo is... :wink:

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby vietkiter » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:08 am

sq225917 wrote:you misunderstood slim, thats all dude, no need to back yourself into a corner about it, it's easily done on the web.

just look at how misunderstood fo is... :wink:
Thanks for the effort... but apparently you are not high enough authority... you think you could get gball to pm this tool a word or two... he's demanding 'owner' now... vk would like the harassment to stop... regards...

Now 8cm is stooping to the level of making up quotes and attributing them to me... (highlighted in bold)
SlimShaddy wrote:SlimShaddy wrote:
Quote: DUmbass VK wrote

Very true, Best sowed their criminal behaviour and have continued their unethical style of doing business.
slim wrote
Criminal behavior?!?

Nice work VT & Scott you just crossed the line of talking smack & Libel….

Sq & alex…

I’d personally have my lawyers help ‘educate’ these self righteous whack asre fragon posers… but that’s just me…
SlimShaddy wrote:
I never threatrhen litigation,
vk wrote
a) You did threaten litigation... but of course no one including best took you seriously
No I threaten to “educate’ You Dumb ass
Are you blind or is English not your first language?
My statement to “educateâ€

SlimShaddy
Frequent Poster

Postby SlimShaddy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:56 am

vietkiter wrote:look idiot, it was your words accusing BEST of unethical behiavor, '
your words....

not sq's, not mine,

YOURS...

f*** whad
vk

like i've wrote your a joke..

cute move posting PM out to forum..

:bye: :bye: :bye:

SlimShaddy
Frequent Poster

Postby SlimShaddy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:02 am

WHAT?!?

You sent ALL that shit that to me in PM & I replied and thanked you for doing my 'leg 'work.

If quotes were massaged it wasn't by me...

how juvinel are you.?

grow up

slim
Quote: DUmbass VK wrote

Very true, Best sowed their criminal behaviour and have continued their unethical style of doing business.
slim wrote
Criminal behavior?!?

Nice work VT & Scott you just crossed the line of talking smack & Libel….

Sq & alex…

I’d personally have my lawyers help ‘educate’ these self righteous whack asre fragon posers… but that’s just me…
SlimShaddy wrote:
I never threatrhen litigation,
vk wrote
a) You did threaten litigation... but of course no one including best took you seriously
No I threaten to “educate’ You Dumb ass
Are you blind or is English not your first language?
My statement to “educateâ€

vietkiter
Very Frequent Poster

Postby vietkiter » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:07 am

SlimShaddy wrote:
vietkiter wrote:look idiot, it was your words accusing BEST of unethical behiavor, '
your words....

not sq's, not mine,

YOURS...

f*** whad
again... please make sure you attribute quotes properly... I didn't say this... you did... use the "preview" button before pressing "submit"

Return to “Kitesurfing”