Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Windwing, what happened? (Locked?)

Postby vietkiter » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:58 pm

phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2330708&start=20
toby wrote: Topic closed.

Toby
Here's the part I don't get...
toby wrote: this is no place for mud slinging.
We want info, no fights.
if mud slinging is 'banned' on kiteforum... every other thread need to be locked...

I see no profanity used... no attack on anyone's mother or sexual preference or racism... so where the mud slinging?

And what phantom German/EU 'rule' has this thread has alleged to break this time?

as to info... this is as 'first person' info from the key players as we can get... a very rare source on kiteforum... and if they so choose to speak... let them

really... are you saying that all you deemed as 'info' is industry players carrying on the diplomatic pretense as being nice to each other... and marketing hypes and propaganda are 'info'

reality is that this is difficult market... fallouts do happen... and these are exceptional insights into how lack of profits stresses business and personal relationships... this is more reality of kite world
Both parties involved can now show who makes better products.
Then we, the consumers, will decide! And then there is your answer who is better!
thanks for defining how we should think and make opinion...

what if we actually more interested in why WW had such a drastic crash... what they do with future products are quite irrelevant... as both of them will have difficulty starting a kite business again... that's just a reflection of the market...

hey toby... we are big kids here... we don't need parental control... at least in this case...

calamitysane

Postby calamitysane » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:29 pm

No Biiggy but.

Read this post by Kitepower:
-------------------------------------------
Kitepower Australia

Australia
637 Posts

Site Sponsor!
Visit Website

Posted - 12/08/2006 : 11:40 am Originally posted by Kitepower Australia

G'day FreeFerty

Your name reminds me of beeroclock for some reason??
Thanks for the words of support!

Don't worry about the vengeful words of spite from my dancing dead, sadly suicided, mangy, grumpy, old cat, and it's slave.

Together they are doing a fantastic job of keeping my thread about the great Rip Curl vests at the top of the front page.

User is correct, the username "Fokiten" which is short for "Facking kitten sh1t brained paranoid delusional revenge seeking as$hole", is fully banned on Kiteforum.com!

Myself and a few others helped the deluded one to get himself banned for sure, because he is so abusive and added nothing of value.
I won some beers on a bet about that too, Fakitten is the best remedy for boredom and a lack of laughter.

Now he has been forced to post under some insanerthanjane name, and that cracks me up everytime I see a desperate "look at me, look at me" post from his new/old fake ID.

Lets all help insanerthanjane involuntarily contribute to an easier going workplace, LOL's!

Cya and

Good Dancing

Steve McCormack
------------------------------

Well, he claims I'm the abussive one, while confessing

That he, Kitepower is and has been actively involed with others in a canpaign of harrassment, against me, in an effort to destroy my reputation;

That he has proffited from open slander, that his goal was to see me banned by posting these libelous personal attacks...

That's what he says alright !!

That he actively enlists others to join in this campaign of harrassment even to this day...

Well, that's pretty clear,,,

Ahem,,why lock the WW thread when you let thig guy post here????????????????????????

Eh? want to explain that Toby?

Hey, WTF?

No biggy, but wtf?

What more do you need to see Toby?

Seriously WTF?

So Toby seriously WTF???

Thanks
fokiten

You kidding me?

WTF???

There is a record of all posts on kiteforum.

This record serves to verify this campaign of harrassment has indeed been conducted here, now you know for sure it was a conspiracy...

Hm,,how about that Toby?

no biggy I'm good...

The truth is known
Last edited by calamitysane on Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

72kiteboarder
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby 72kiteboarder » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:37 pm

That Kitepower is and has been,actively involed with others in a canpaign to destroy my reputation.

Come on now FO, You were just as bad towards him and you know it.

As for Toby banning and locking or moving threads in order to shut people up. Well Toby appears to be a hand puppet of his advertisers and will go to any length to keep the smiling. Just look at the pimping threads that get banned or moved and the ones that don't. We all know who really controls this advertisers forum.

calamitysane

Postby calamitysane » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:50 pm

No Biggy,

Ultimatley the damage is to Kitepower...

Hey, I'm proud of my posting record, it's sincere, above board.

No Biggy, just thought his confession should be on record here...

Carry-on
out
fokiten

kitesurf66
Very Frequent Poster

Postby kitesurf66 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:53 pm

Why did this post change from WW to Fokkiten? Dude open our own! Getting back to subject, Viet my man, you just came up with a great idea. Toby should open a forum "The real world: kiteforum" just like those funny mtv series :-D

K66

72kiteboarder
Very Frequent Poster

Postby 72kiteboarder » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:06 pm

This was not about WindWing. It was about the WW thread getting locked by the puppet for saying something bad about an advertiser.

smokey
Frequent Poster

Postby smokey » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:20 pm

Hey toby WTF!

This was a good topic with informative views. This topic is the reason people log on to kite forum to find out the real deal.

I have a question for both parties and would like to know the anwer, but if you don't let us use this forum as it is intended use purpose(not making you money, but spreading knowlage in an open form of communication.)

Do I have to start call people names again.

This reminds me of a regeem 60 years ago that would restrick information to manipulate people and there thoughts and opinions, they also started a world war, If you haven't figured it out toby, your acting like these people.

Smokey

calamitysane

Postby calamitysane » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:30 pm

Hey,

Like I said, I just wanted his confession on record...

When you post to do damage you get damaged...

That's how it is, The "perp" ultimatley does the damage only to himself...

That's just how it is, how it's always been.

This WW thing is the same, the truth will be known, the backbitting
and such will only damage the backbiter in the end...

When it comes home to roost.

You reap what you've sown...

You'll notice, it's the "perp" that ultimately makes the confession/ Damns himself...

It's an amusing irony: the folly in being the dick,

is you end up bragging to everybody that you're the dick....that was the dick, that lives in the house, that us users built.

LOL,,,

forgive me, there's often humor in justice:

(that of having the last laugh,,)

And irony in each effort to do damage to others.

It's about the ho ho ho, don't ya know

pretty topical I'd say.

check the record, the truth is always there...
out

Hang in there Bill..
fo
kitesurf66 wrote:Why did this post change from WW to Fokkiten? Dude open our own! Getting back to subject, Viet my man, you just came up with a great idea. Toby should open a forum "The real world: kiteforum" just like those funny mtv series :-D

K66

spidermedic
Frequent Poster

Postby spidermedic » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:12 pm

It's fairly obvious why the thread was locked...advertising revenues. You don't have to look far to see a WW ad on kiteforum. Most likely Toby received a PM from an advertiser and made a business decision. It's also the most likely reason that Best is allowed to run rampant with their BS here.

As the saying goes, "The man that pays the fiddler, gets to call the tune."

Can't get mad at him, it's not as bad as the knobbers that the mags give their sponsors disguised as "tests and reviews"

calamitysane

Postby calamitysane » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:37 pm

Thanks for that spidermatic,,

That's what I was hoping to say but failed.?

You / I / all you guys, cannot blame Toby for giving the paying advertisers a bit of a hedge against the forum at large,,,

But at the same time Toby allows everyone to get "it" out just the same...

Bottomline, Toby's a pretty good guy...

Look at me,

I'm still here, he tossed the paying customer a wee bone,,,

inactived my fokiten login, made someone's day,,eh?

He plays both sides, with a savy that's to everyone's including his,,
best interest...

Don't worry Bill

Toby will see you get your chance to reply to the mud buds...
Right-on

Rock-on with yo mod cap on Toby

Cheers
fokiten

Return to “Kitesurfing”