forum for kitesurfers
I would to have some feedback on the CO2 2002. I heard a few bad thing about them, but could not see one in the air yet.
I heard they pull pretty hard (good for wakeboard) and it become difficult to park them at the edge of the window to go upwind. Any one to confirm or refute?
What about speed are they not too slow??
I will use them in 4 lines mode.. Any comparaison with other kites???
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2645
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: private kitebeach on my doorstep,
- Style: wave
- Gear: Drifter kites, wave boards
- Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha, naish
- Location: Mauritius, waterman since 1960
I have recently acquired two CO2s (9m, 6m) and am very satisfied with them.
Upwind , jumping,.... all works fine.
I also use them in 4 line configuration and can recommend them without a doubt.
I ride directionals of all sizes, so don't worry and go for it.
Return to “Kitesurfing”