Forum for kitesurfers
Joao Afonso Correia
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TrampaBoards Portugal Tour - 26 a 28 de Janeiro

Postby Joao Afonso Correia » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:38 am

Boas!

Em nome da Trampa Boards venho desejar a todos um Bom Natal e um Prospero Ano Novo, e como não há bela sem senão, teremos novidades logo no inicio do Ano!

Está práticamente confirmada a realização do Trampa Portugal Tour, a realizar entre 12 e 15 de Janeiro nas belas praias do nosso burgo! A presenças confirmadas de Tall Paul, Ritchie Derby e Adam Davidge assim como não podia deixar de ser do Rider Flip. Contamos com a presença de todos.
Os locais serão anunciados mais proximo das datas.

Até lá!
http://mountainkite.no.sapo.pt
http://mountainboard.no.sapo.pt
Last edited by Joao Afonso Correia on Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rezinga
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Rezinga » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:57 pm

Lá estarei :D

Joao Afonso Correia
Rare Poster

Postby Joao Afonso Correia » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:13 am

Boas!

É para comunicar que esta confirmadissima, a presença dos riders anunciados , só houve um alteração na data passa a ser de 26 a 28 de Janeiro , em local a anunciar brevemente!

Contamos com a presença de todos!

Nota:
A TrampaBoards, colocará a disposição de todos os interesados, uma serie de modelos para test drive!

Abraços !

Joao Afonso Correia

Joao Afonso Correia
Rare Poster

TrampaBoards Portugal Tour - 26 a 28 de Janeiro

Postby Joao Afonso Correia » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:34 am

Boas!

Esta confirmadissimo, a equipe de Kitelandboarding da TrampaBoards vai estar em Portugal de 25 a 29 de Janeiro. Em principio vamos estar em Peniche nesses dias, mas nada como ir consultando o forum para saber ao certo do nosso paradeiro, ou então basta entrarem em contacto comigo para o meu Telemovel (962577193) e ficam a saber por onde andamos!

Os Raiders da TrampaBoards que estarão presentes serão Adam Davidge, Tall Paul, Ritchie Derby e Flip. Assim sendo estão todos convidados a aparecer, teremos alguns modelos disponiveis para quem quiser testar.

Abraços e até um dia destes , APAREÇAM!!!

Joao Correia

Joao Afonso Correia
Rare Poster

Postby Joao Afonso Correia » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:46 pm

Boas!

Apesar das condições não serem as melhores amanha (Sabado) estaremos de novo em Peniche por volta da 1 da Tarde.

Estão todos desde já convidados a aparecer e existem Mountainboards da Trampa para testar.

F l i p
Frequent Poster
Gear: Ozone Reo 6m, Ozone C4 9 and 12m,... Blankforce Advisory Carbon...
Brand Affiliation: Ozone Kites, Blankforce Kiteboarding, Wind Hunters Tarifa Wear,...

Postby F l i p » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:22 am

TRAMPA PORTUGAL - AQUI FICA UM REVIEW POR RICHARD DERBY:

By Richard Derby

"Trampa Trip to Portugal!

Sometime in the last few months of 2006 I received a phone call from Ted at Trampaboards! Asking if I would like to go to Portugal with him and a few other Trampa team riders! So I said yeah could be a wicked experience as ive never been to Portugal before:D! So he told me the dates and I couldn’t wait to go:lol:!..

A few months later and its time for the trip we were flying with easy jet at luton airport and our flight was at 10:20am so we had to be there for between 7:30 and 8: am witch meant leaving home at between 5:30 and 6:00am and I hate getting up early in the morning lol but seeing as what I was getting up for was going to be excellent is was well worth the early morning!

Packed my suitcase the night before and had just enough room for my 3 most loved kites! ( 8,10 and 13m PS3) and all my clothes went in my Girlfriend’s suitcase which was cool otherwise I would have only been able to take 1 or 2 kites!

The next morning (Wed 24th Jan) I woke up at 5:00 had a cup of tea and checked and double checked that I had not left anything behind!! Then we set off for the airport we arrived at the car park were Ted was leaving his car at about 7:30 and there was no sign of Ted….. 10 minutes later I get a phone call from Ted saying he is somewhere in luton as his GPS had taken him the wrong way lol then Ted finally turned up at about 8:15 then said our byes to my family (thanks dad for getting up and taking us to the airport) then we got on the coach for the last 15mins of the journey to the airport….

We arrived at the airport and everyone’s luggage was over weight! So we tried to fit as much stuff as possible into our hand luggage to get the weight down….we got that all sorted then we just had to wait for the plane to be ready then we was off on our way!!

We arrived in Portugal at 1:20 pm we were meeting Joao (One of Teds friends) at the airport so that he could take us to our accommodation. Once we were at our accommodation everyone got there gear in and then put the kettle on and we all just had a chilled out night watching Portuguese T.V which was very interesting when you don’t know Portuguese lol… later on the night Flip (also a trampa team rider) was coming down to our accommodation to stay with us for a few days! This was good as Flip is one of the local flyers in Portugal so he knows all the best spots. we only ended up going to one spot as that is where the wind was best anyway!

Thurs 25th : Everyone was a bit tired from the day before so we didn’t get up till about 9:30 then once everyone one was up and ready we set off for the beach we were flying at a beach called peniche which was a wicked beach!! We arrived at about 10:30 and it was sunny and the wind was blowin!!.......... allot, we had about 30 knots which was nice for our first day! So I set up the 8m psycho3 and went out for a session the wind was nice and clean and constant all day and I had an excellent day on the 8m managed to nail a few tricks that id been trying recently too!!... then the tide started to creep up on us until there wasn’t enough beach left to fly so we packed up and headed for the super market to get some dinner and stuff to eat for the next few days!! Then headed back to our accommodation to have some dinner and chill out again whilst watching some kiting DVDs someone had took to watch..

Fri 26th: we woke up the next morning at roughly the same time got ready then headed out for the beach again…. We arrived a bit later today as the tide was an hour later than the day before… on the way there we were all saying how nice it would be for a clean and constant 15 knots.. we arrived got out the car and it was windier than the day before!! So we all said hmmmm this could be a interesting day!! So I set up the 8 again and went out for another session I didn’t think that I would enjoy today as much as the day before I said but I actually did I was going bigger and for longer than the day before and landing even more new tricks!! This was EXCELLENT! Adam davidge another team rider was with us along with Tall Paul too, they both had a little fly but didn’t enjoy it that much as it was a bit gusty every now and again but that didn’t stop me! Then once again the tide came in so we packed up and headed back for the accommodation! To have a nice shower and another chill out night!

Sat 27th: Once again we were all being quit lazy and didn’t get up till about 9:30/10am and today we had a bit more time as the tide was later so we all slowly got up and had some breakfast and checked all our shoes n stuff were dry. We still had some spare time so we watched some more Portuguese TV, then we decided to head off for the beach, this time when we was in the car everyone was saying how they would like just a bit less wind even if it wasn’t much we were all watching the flags and trees on the way there and they didn’t seem to be moving much so we started to hope for the nice 15knot breeze.. we arrived at the beach we all got out the car and there must have been about 4knots max so we all got out stuff out the car and set up. I decided to tae the 13m PS3 out for a spin and it was niiiice small but floaty jumps and some nice cruising up and down the beach which is always fun, then slowly as the day went on it got a bit windier every hour or so then stopped at about 12 knots which was lovely for the 13m and everyone was enjoying it!! Until the tide once again ended our session but there was always tomorrow!!

Sun 28th: we done practically the same as the day before but we left the same time as Saturday but we stopped off for a coffee and a bite to eat in a garage which we was going to every morning for coffee on the way to the beach!... once everyone had finished there food and coffee we headed for the beach once again.. this time when we get there it was a lovely 12 to 15knot onshore breeze and everyone got a bit excited grabbed there gear and headed straight for the beach! Everyone was out for as long as possible and everyone had an excellent day!! Until the tide didn’t want us to play on the beach anymore… we were low on stock so we headed for the local pizza shop and grabbed a pizza for our dinner which was lovely. today was the day flip had to go back home ready for work which wasn’t so cool as it was wicked to meet flip and ride with him. we was all tired so me and stella (my girlfriend) went to bed to get some well needed sleep…

Mon 29th: we woke up at the usual time of 10am lol looked out the window and it was sunny and looked like there was a nice breeze so we all got up had something to eat and a cup of tea then watched the tele for a while as low tide wasn’t till mid afternoon so we got to the beach for about 12:30 and the tide was still in so we headed for the other end of the beach where there was a café and all had coffee and something to eat we stayed in there for about an hour and a half then headed back for the beach. We all stepped out the van and there was about 3 knots more than the day before so everyone grabbed there gear and headed for the beach even tho everyone was tired we set up quicker than we did all the other days as this was the wind we had been waiting for… I was a bit tired so I toke out the 10m for a change and tried some unhooked stuff which was Wicked as it was perfect wind for the 10m unhooked I for about 3 hours I stopped I my board and all of a sudden one side of my harness where the spreader bar straps attach to my harness had broke and ripped OFF!! I thought NOOOOOOOOOOOOO but then felt quit lucky as it was the last day!! I was sooooo glad that it hadn’t happened on the last day and not the first!! So I landed my kite took my harness off and carried on flying for a bit! Then packed up as the tide was starting to close in on me! Everyone had a wicked day and it was a brilliant last day flying in Portugal!! Even tho my harness had broke lol!

Tuesday 30th: Today was the day that we had to head home ïÂ
Last edited by F l i p on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

F l i p
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: Ozone Kites, Blankforce Kiteboarding, Wind Hunters Tarifa Wear,...

Postby F l i p » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:23 am

FLIP

FLIP

RICHARD DERBY

ADAM DAVIDGE
Last edited by F l i p on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

F l i p
Frequent Poster

Postby F l i p » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:23 am

Flip (One Foot) & Adam Davidge

Flip (Handle Grab)

DMCD
Medium Poster
Gear: cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby DMCD » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:21 am

Grande Flip!!

é assim mmo!
a mostrar aos "visitantes" que aqui tambem ha bons riders!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
abraco

F l i p
Frequent Poster

Postby F l i p » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:38 pm

aqui fica um pouco de cada um dos UK riders presentes no nosso PORTUGAL!!! :D

Adam Davidge!
http://kitegallery.net/d/86788-1/Trampa ... 893fd477f3

Tall Paul!
http://kitegallery.net/d/86799-1/Trampa ... 893fd477f3

Richard Derby!
http://kitegallery.net/d/86794-1/Trampa ... 893fd477f3

Return to “Kitesurfing”