Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

will the Aero have more power than the ARX?

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2001 12:53 am

who can answer this question yet?
-x-surat

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby murdoc » Fri Dec 07, 2001 10:18 am

can't answer for shure....
but i suppose, that the 2002 aero might have more power than the 2001 arx - but not as much as the 2002 arx... (or arpro or what the heck they call it)

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2001 7:25 pm

the aero has slightly lower aspect ratio than the ARX but, it's easier to water relaunch. The battens at the end and the adjustable tip on the aero makes it a bit faster compared to the ARX. So at the end I think you get the a very similar performance but the aero is easier to deal with when it falls and "wobbles" less in the air when depowered. The new ARX should give you a bit more lift but i believe you have to be a very good kiter to appreciate the difference. I think most will find the aero an easier kite all together, it follwos the same footsteps as the 2002 slingshots fuels and the north rhinos.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2001 7:32 pm

do you know if the aero or any other of the 2002 has a panic hook on the depower to get out in dangerous situations?

sage
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 1998
Style: old style
Gear: old gear
Brand Affiliation: none

Postby sage » Sat Dec 08, 2001 2:24 pm

The Aero is more agile and will boost higher, the ARX has more hang time. A good combo could be the bigger Aero's and smaller ARX?

Return to “Kitesurfing”