I LOVE George Bush!!!

Forum for kitesurfers
gonewiththewind
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I LOVE George Bush!!!

Postby gonewiththewind » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:11 am

Here in the U.S., summer hours now officially last one month longer than they used to, thanks to "W" signing a new law that changes the times that daylight savings begins and ends. Usually this time of year, we'd still be wallowing in the absurdity of dismal and dark winter hours. But hooray!!! Spring is here and summer is right around the corner. No other president has done so much to help the average kitesurfer... er... windsurfers and surfers either!

Thanks "W"! :thumb:

I can forgive a lot of death, destruction, and other assorted mayhem as long as you give me more summer.

Tom183
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Tom183 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:19 am

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

Dani_KiteSurf
Frequent Poster

Postby Dani_KiteSurf » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:27 am

lol..No coments..and good vacations.. :lol:

The Jess-Man
Very Frequent Poster

Re: I LOVE George Bush!!!

Postby The Jess-Man » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:35 am

gonewiththewind wrote:I can forgive a lot of death, destruction, and other assorted mayhem as long as you give me more summer.
:worry:

That's the scariest quote I've heard in a long time.

There are alot of people all over the world that would gladly live in 12 months of winter if it meant getting there sons and daughters or brothers and sisters back.

Remeber you are talking about real people, not fictional characters.

I know you were just typing something to be funny but please think about what your are saying first. And please be a little more respectful with your comments.

Golden Cobia
Medium Poster

Postby Golden Cobia » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:17 am

give me a break. The guy is making a joke and everybody knows it. Relax.

In Belize they don't do any daylight savings, which sucks big time, because is dark at 5 pm during winter (if you can call this winter....), and in the summer is dark around 6:30pm.
Really bright early in the morning though.....
don't understand why they don't change the time like everybody else. I think they tried once and got it all messed up.

soulboy
Rare Poster

Postby soulboy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:39 am

Golden Cobia wrote:give me a break. The guy is making a joke and everybody knows it. Relax.
How would you feel about hearing a few world trade centre jokes I heard recently ?

nab1000
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: 757, 252
Style: Wake
Gear: LF HiFi's, Influence 138, LF Cabs
Brand Affiliation: Wave Riding Vehicle Surfboards

Postby nab1000 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:05 am

Well back to the topic it is very nice.... we have had alot of great late day sessions latley! I lve the longer days

OzBungy
Very Frequent Poster

Postby OzBungy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:17 am

One the other hand, we had daylight saving for a couple of extra months and it was fine. But then it ended and we went straight into darkness at the end of the day.

This year we are back to normal and I just finish work early or take the day off if the wind is blowing.

SouthBasin
Medium Poster

Postby SouthBasin » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:41 am

I love more daylight too - BUT - George "W" has nothing to do with it - especially here in Canada.

My 2000 Slingshot Stealth kite was (and still is) smarter than your prez.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Re: I LOVE George Bush!!!

Postby Mulholland » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:17 am

gonewiththewind wrote:Thanks "W"! :thumb:

I can forgive a lot of death, destruction, and other assorted mayhem as long as you give me more summer.
Don't forget, Bush is responsible for every bad under the sun, this is the leftist hate-speech rhetoric isn't it?...It wasn't too long ago that the liberals were blaming Bush for hurricaine Katrina.

Don't forgive unless you are willing to objectively realize that Islam is a real threat and that Bush had the balls to do something about it. In the process he has done more for the oppressed Muslims than any man in history, including liberating them from a brutal dictator...There would be peace there if the Islamofascists weren't creating mayhem, and the American liberals weren't playing into their hands by assuring them that we Americans are a bunch of pussys.

Yes, indeed, Bush is one of the world's greatest humanitarians, liberating 50 million people, and offering peace to Muslims. In the process he is attempting to create peace in the world and in America...Yes, peace has never been attained unless blood is spilt, just a simple historical fact.
Last edited by Mulholland on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kitesurfing”