Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Another question for the Italian community.

Forum for kitesurfers
dazza5172
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Middleton, Port Willunga, Mid Coast
Favorite Beaches: Middleton, U-Turns
Style: Wave
Gear: North Rebels, North Rocket Fish, North Freestyle Fish
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Postby dazza5172 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:07 am

If you want to talk about Daylight Robbery at a beach what about a $170 parking fine at Byron Bay Oz??

FredBGG
Very Frequent Poster

Postby FredBGG » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:37 am

animo wrote:I hear what your saying about the Italians, it may be a generalisation, but its well earned, just cant trust them. When I was in Cumbuco last year they were always trying to pull a scam.
Shame on you Animo.... only 17 posts and your already posting prejudice/racist stuff that also has nothing to do with kitesurfing.
animo wrote:it may be a generalisation
In case you still have any doubts it is a generalization as well as prejudice/racist rubbish.

Incidently Animo how many Italians have you met?
I've lived in many countries and I have to say that a sad fact is that there are problems everywhere, but I have to say that Italians are a great bunch of people. I have found no other counrty to be as welcomming as Italy is. Funny thing was that when I moved back to the USA two complete strangers turned out to be very helpfull and go out of their way to introduce me around in proffessional cirles....it might be a coincidence, but they were both of Italian origin :thumb: Buy the way I'm not Italian, but American.

animo
Rare Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby animo » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:19 am

do the number of posts one makes question the authenticity of facts one states?

I'd say I've met over 100 Italian guys and they all have the same attitude towards life, one where everything revolves around them. Its not a criticism, its just the culture of the country.

animo
Rare Poster

Postby animo » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:30 am

go to Cumbuco and then you'll see what I'm talkign about. There is a pousada and shop on teh beach owned by a bunch of them and all you need to do is go into the shop or come into contact with any of them on "their part of the beach" and you will understand. My friend whom I was hanging around with who is of Italian origin only told us on the last day of his heritage because he didn't want to associate himself with them.

Ultimately life is about our direct experiences.

Lolo
Frequent Poster

Postby Lolo » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:50 am

Holy shit, what an idiotic discussion.

I got my kite & board fuckin' stolen in Portugal, someone tried to open my car in Tarfia, I met assholes on the Northern German beaches, so WTF?!
Portugues, Spanish and Germans are all fine, apart assholes which are everywhere.

I'm sorry that some brainless italian took your coat and some pizza-sole-mafia-mandolino does something wrong in Cumbuco, but please get a look out of your smalll meanless poor nest and get some contact with the outside world....

Toby please take this discussion in the flamer's paradise and that's it.

animo
Rare Poster

Postby animo » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:52 am

cant handle facts so have to ask mummy to remove the thread.

How would you define "the outside world"?

tungsten222

Postby tungsten222 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:36 pm

need some, anyone? :bye:

FredBGG
Very Frequent Poster

Postby FredBGG » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:11 pm

animo wrote:do the number of posts one makes question the authenticity of facts one states?

I'd say I've met over 100 Italian guys and they all have the same attitude towards life, one where everything revolves around them. Its not a criticism, its just the culture of the country.
How much time have you spent in Italy to come up with your profound conclusions?

animo
Rare Poster

Postby animo » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:19 pm

go cumbuco and see for yourself, i cant be bothered to justify a fact.

FredBGG
Very Frequent Poster

Postby FredBGG » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:17 pm

animo wrote:go cumbuco and see for yourself, i cant be bothered to justify a fact.
I guess the answer is...... never been to Italy

Return to “Kitesurfing”