Forum for kitesurfers
kieran
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby kieran » Fri May 31, 2002 5:10 am

Hey all,

I'm just wondering whether there are any kiters from Sydney out there. I'm moving to Sydney from Melbourne in a few weeks and are keen to get the low down on places to get the kite out. Maybe also meet up with some fellow kiters.

See ya.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2002 7:06 am

Hi K.
Where are those guys kiting, at the beginning of:The secret life of us, just wondering

Ray WA

kieran
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby kieran » Sun Jun 02, 2002 8:28 am

Hey Ray,

Those scenes are shot at a couple of difference locations. Most of the scenes are shot at "kite beach" in Brighton, and the other is at a beach in St. Kilda (not far from the yacht club if you know the area).

Actually, "kite beach" is my local beach and I was one of the dudes kitesurfing on the show about 3 - 4 weeks ago. Yes that is my claim to fame. Just in case you remember I had the blue AB and the blue extreme board and was pulling of a deadman.

See ya

Return to “Kitesurfing”