Top Ten Kiteboarders in the World???

Forum for kitesurfers
RickI
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: SE Florida
Gear: Cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha

Postby RickI » Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:24 am

Ryan Riccitelli, editor of Kiteboarding Magazine, invites you to submit your list of the top ten kiteboarding riders in the World. Go to the following address, list the ten best riders and tell Kiteboarding Magazine and the World, what you think! This is to be an annual event with results published in Kiteboarding Magazine.

http://www.kitesnowboard.com/formhandler/bnbform.html

Rick Iossi

Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2002 3:44 am

Not to be too cynical, but, those required fields smell like a great way to fatten their mailing list.....

Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:24 pm

Nope...Motz here. Nope no mailing list here. I fricken made the form. I can guarantee you that you won't be on a mailing list. It's just one way to verify that one person doesn't vote twice. The email is compared with the IP address in the script.

RickI
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: SE Florida
Gear: Cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha

Postby RickI » Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:00 pm

I just heard that Kiteboarding Magazine is planning on closing the voting down soon for the top ten kiteboarders in the world. Folks should have a lot of ideas for the top riders given all the competitions that have occurred worldwide in the last few months. Lots of hot new riders and strong favorites from last year too. So tell the world what you think and send in your list of the top ten!

http://www.kitesnowboard.com/formhandler/bnbform.html

Rick Iossi

Return to “Kitesurfing”