Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

BRAZIL: where to stay with fast internet right on the water?

Forum for travel reports and travel questions
ManuelMark
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BRAZIL: where to stay with fast internet right on the water?

Postby ManuelMark » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:59 pm

Hi Guys,

I want to spend a couple of month in brazil (oct noc dec jan) and wonder which spot would be the best for me.

1. fast and consistent internet MUST be available on the room (I need to do skype calls once a day - wireless would be perfect)
2. perfect kite conditions in walking distance (flat or wave)
3. reasonable price

Would be great if anyone can give me some recommendations or his experiences with internet .. Cumbuco? Paracuro?

(What would be the cheapest flight from South of Germany?)

I appreciate your answers - take care!

Cumbuco
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Cumbuco » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:27 pm

Hi there

the http://www.Cumbuco-Guesthouse.com has wireless internet available !

For flights please email us directly ... we are connected to a travel agency in germany which has touroperator rates available for our guests.

See you soon in windy Cumbuco ...

Mario

vilaprea
Medium Poster
Gear: RPM's

Postby vilaprea » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:41 am

Hey Manuel Mark,

We are located a little further North from Cumbuco and Paracuru, aprox. 280 km to the North-West of Fortaleza.

1. Vila Prea is a hotel with private ecological bungalows and an award-winning restaurant on the beach, it is located literally less than 100 meters from the water. We offer wireless access -from your beach bungalow- to the fastest internet connection in a 100 mile radius (between 300 KB and 2 MB).

We use Skype every day at any time of the day, the internet is up and running about 99% of the time and we have a battery backup system that will enable you to keep working another 30 minutes if the power goes out.

2. From July 15th to December 31st we offer a 100% wind warranty, if it doesn't blow at least 15 knots for one hour during the day, you sleep for free! We recommend you bring a 7, 9 and 12m kites. You can do 10 km downwinders every day for R$ 20, or head out to the lagoons for some flat water kiting.

3. We have a 30% discount going on for the months of September and October, in which case the rate for one person would be R$ 117 (or R$ 82 (US$ 42 - EURO 30) per person per night for 2 people) in a private bungalow with open bathroom, tropical breakfast served on the beach, wireless access to fast internet and kite storage by the water.

In regards to flights, you might want to check out Arkefly from Amsterdam to Fortaleza (airport code: FOR), Edelweiss Air from Zurich, direct to FOR every Wednesday, and of course TAP Air Portugal from Lisbon daily.

Feel free to PM or visit http://www.vilaprea.com for more details.

Cheers, :bye:

Fred

boombastik
Rare Poster

Re: BRAZIL: where to stay with fast internet right on the wa

Postby boombastik » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:06 pm

I have the perfect house for you:

http://www.syndicate.se/default.aspx?idStructure=2208

Wireless internet connection and everything. It is by far the best house in all of cumbuco.

Email björn benckert at: bjorn@syndicate.se

kitesurfingcumbuco
Medium Poster

cumbuco

Postby kitesurfingcumbuco » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:20 pm

Check out http://www.kitesurfingcumbuco.com

Nice that your are planning to visit Cumbuco it’s is a great place to stay with lots of things to do.
And offcourse with lots off wind .
The pousada is located close to the beach(100m) and close to the centre(100m) so you do not have to walk a lot.
Wireles fast internet
New this year is a tropical bar where you can drink homemade cocktails an snacks and a tropical garden with hammocks to relax.
New Kiteshop and Kiteschool with IKO standards and 2007 Best and Flexifoil kitematerial.
Rentalcars ,Buggy transfers to lagoas, and Kitesafari on demand .

info@kitesurfingcumbuco.com

See you soon in kitersparadise ...

Return to “Travel”