Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

What about the PL Arc?

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2002 10:45 am

Hi, I'm kiting now for 5 years, with c-quads, en kitebuggying for 3 years. Now I wanna go kitesurfing, and (sorry for my bad Englisch) from my work (a kitebuggy-clinic organisation) am I able to buy all the Peter Lynn stuff much cheaper... how do I explain, I have to pay the price that the shops pay for the kite's before they sell them... :smile: So for an Arc 840 I have to pay 540 Euro.

But is this kite a good kite to start with kitesurfing, and is it still cool if I can kitesurfing, or do I have to buy a tubekite if I can surf? And what about jumping with te Arc? Like tubekites? Higher? Lower? More airtime? Less airtime?

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby murdoc » Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:03 pm

the wedged 840 is like tubekites.
all the other ones not as high and not as much hangtime.

the arc is one of the best kites to start if you have a little kite-experience.
the auto-zenit-function is great (let go of the bar and the kite will get back to the zenit and wait), the kite never stalls and hardly ever drops.

you don't have to care about it and can focus your mind on the new element, the kiteboard.

and - another important fact for beginners: the arc is more durable than a tubekite.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:54 pm

I agree! Go for it!!

Return to “Kitesurfing”