KingAstra
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Holiday Destination 2008???

Postby KingAstra » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:03 pm

Hi guys

I'm looking for a travel destination in July/August 2008.I'm from Hamburg(Germany) and my budget is around 1000 Euros.So far I was thinking about Corallejo in Fuerteventura because I've been there once before but the last time I had a car as well which wont fit my budget this time so as a result of that I wont be as mobile and I wouldnt be able to change spot when the winddirection doesn't fit.
To sum up I need a place that preferably fits more than one winddirection, a hotel which is near by the beach/spot, it must be beginner friendly 'cuz my girlfriend is coming with me and it must fit the budget; nightlife is not as important.

Cant wait for your recommendations

Yannic

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:47 pm

Egypt is alway good in that time. And cheap (for sure it will be cheaper outside the summer holidays season).

1000 Euro for both, or per person?

leonardo
Rare Poster

Postby leonardo » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi friends, have been making the rounds of various destination forums where I can get to know about the various places to visit. Traveling has been one of my favorite pastime but there came a period in my life I had to quit any sort of travel plans because my employment did not allow me to do so. The job in which I was involved was as such. But 2008 promises to begin in a different note and I have switched company. Egypt is one hot destination for me to explore would love to hear more on the country. The holiday villas spain also gives me a lot of interest.

markf
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby markf » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:08 pm

Toby wrote:Egypt is alway good in that time. And cheap (for sure it will be cheaper outside the summer holidays season).

1000 Euro for both, or per person?
i second that

Return to “Travel”