do naish experimenting foils

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

do naish experimenting foils

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:32 pm

לאחרונה נאש הוציאו פויל ,במקביל תקראו את הצאט הבא:
phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6985
מעניין לדעת האם העתיד הלא כל-כך רחוק יפתיע אותנו ע"י התפתחות למצנחי פויל.
אגב -לכל מי שמבין מעט בתעופה ואווירודינמיקה מבין כי הפוטנציאל בכל רוח אך בעיקר ברוחות קלות ,לביצועים קיצוניים יותר מהקיימים כיום,כלומר קפיצות גבוהות יותר(כן גם גבוהות יותר),זמן אוויר גדול יותר .....מצוים בפוילים ומכאן השאלה -מה יצליחו הגאונים לעשות עם הפוטנציאל????

BigSmelly
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby BigSmelly » Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:36 pm

They are going to have to work hard to catch up to companies like Flysurfer, who are already way ahead with their foils, but then apparently they have "borrowed" quite a few ideas from them already. Also from Peter Lynn - HAHA.... Naish might just surprise us all with the release of a super foil, in the coming years...

By the way for those of you who want to have a look at the Psycho - I have the monster, 15.5 here (pulls like a 20m tube or a truck, whatever you prefer to compare to), which I will take out on those light days in summer, when I cannot drive to the Kineret....

Andi

Return to “Kitesurfing”