Find a list of all tricks and moves, discuss it and get help - if any missing, please add it.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:48 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Charleston South Carolina, USA
- Favorite Beaches: Station 28, Sullivan's Island South Carolina. Katama Bay and Cape Pogue, Martha's Vineyard.
- Style: Freeride, FreeStyle, some wave
- Gear: Ocean Rodeo Rise Venturi, 8,10, 12
Underground FLX 135 x 41
OR Mako Wide
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Charleston SC
I always have thought that a proper backroll is more of an inverted somersault type trick where your feet go up over your head and you are almost upside down 1/2 way through the trick.
I see some instructional videos (progression) and other online forums and shots which show more of a back 360 (or front 360) and call it a back roll.
Is there a distinction? Is one a back roll and the other a back spin? am I splitting hairs, it is just a style thing?
Return to “Tricks and Moves”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests