All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Holiday Destination 2008???
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:03 pm 
Frequent Poster

Hi guys

I'm looking for a travel destination in July/August 2008.I'm from Hamburg(Germany) and my budget is around 1000 Euros.So far I was thinking about Corallejo in Fuerteventura because I've been there once before but the last time I had a car as well which wont fit my budget this time so as a result of that I wont be as mobile and I wouldnt be able to change spot when the winddirection doesn't fit.
To sum up I need a place that preferably fits more than one winddirection, a hotel which is near by the beach/spot, it must be beginner friendly 'cuz my girlfriend is coming with me and it must fit the budget; nightlife is not as important.

Cant wait for your recommendations

Yannic

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:47 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Egypt is alway good in that time. And cheap (for sure it will be cheaper outside the summer holidays season).

1000 Euro for both, or per person?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:57 pm 
Rare Poster

Hi friends, have been making the rounds of various destination forums where I can get to know about the various places to visit. Traveling has been one of my favorite pastime but there came a period in my life I had to quit any sort of travel plans because my employment did not allow me to do so. The job in which I was involved was as such. But 2008 promises to begin in a different note and I have switched company. Egypt is one hot destination for me to explore would love to hear more on the country. The holiday villas spain also gives me a lot of interest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:08 pm 
Rare Poster

Toby wrote:
Egypt is alway good in that time. And cheap (for sure it will be cheaper outside the summer holidays season).

1000 Euro for both, or per person?

i second that

[ 4 posts ]