Many of you know the famous message game.
You have to guess, on which date message 500.000
You can see the current number of messages on the Index
almost on the bottom of the page in the "Who is online" section: Our users have posted a total of 4xxxxx articles.
The winner wins a brand new 2008 complete kite
(the winner can choose the type and size) sponsored by Nobile Kiteboarding http://www.nobilekiteboarding.comRules:
- one guess per user (don't create any additional user names!)
- no editing of your guess message allowed! Otherwise you will be disqualified
- the game closes after message 490.000, so no more guessing possible after this message
- if there are more than one user with the same guess, we will ask one specific question about the products on a given date and time on the forum, and the first user with the right guess posting the correct answer will win the kite! Same if no one had the correct date, the closest one will win. If several, more or less away from the date, we will do the question as above mentioned.
- only guesses as reply to this thread count
- the date and time is forum time, which is CET. Central Europe Time, e.g. Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Rome
- guessing a time too will not count, only the date
- please don't discuss or comment in this thread (if needed, open a new thread), any postings without date will be removed
- anyone trying to cheat by posting more than normal to make a date happen earlier will be disqualified.
Good luck for everyone!
About the prize:555 Versatile SLE PerformanceWho is it for?
Free-riders looking to boost their confidence with maximum versatility, huge wind range and direct bar sheeting with out the classic bow draw backs of heavy bar pressure, vague steering and poor unhooked performance. The Nobile 555 also features incredibly simple re-launch, superb ease of use and 4 line Hybrid simplicity to ensure your peace of mind in all conditions.Why did we make it?
Massive wind range allowing a two (or even one) kite quiver is a goal for us all, but until now achieving this meant too many compromises. Our goal was to make a high de-power, easy to use kite that that still had good performance, but did not feature any of the drawbacks of some of the bow kites on the market. How did we do it?
We kept the same Natural Arc we developed for the NHP. However, to enhance the range of the 555 we used a 4 line SLE (Supported Leading Edge) Hybrid configuration. With careful placement of the bridle attachment points and some modification to its normal configuration we created a kite that delivers outstanding power range, clean and precise handling and fast, easy re-launch. Huge air comes as standard with the 555 along with unparalleled, direct, confidence inspiring handling ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ the perfect blend for free-ride use.Key Points
4 line simplicity
Huge rangeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦.awesome power yet massive de-power
Intuitive, fast re-launch
Huge lift and hang time
Controlled turning with a comfortable blend between axial and pivotal movement
Super stable gusty wind performance
Natural Arc Shaping with SLE Hybrid form.
Light yet still direct bar pressure (no pulleys)
FULCRUM Quick release
SMART pump inflation
20m+5m line configurationNHP 666 (Nobile High Performance)Who is it for?
Unhooked riding, new or old school freestyle and riders that still like the classic C shape feeling but want real levels of de-power. If you still yearn for the feeling of a classic C, but value the benefits the flatter kites have to offer, you will feel instantly at home on the NHP kite.Why did we make it?
We started with a concept, why canÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t we have a kite that features all the good parts of a C shape ;fast, direct and axial turning with positive, but not hard bar pressure, great unhooked performance and fantastic lift, yet still exhibiting the benefits of a flatter kite with massive de-power, great ease of use and gust proof power delivery? With this goal in mind the NHP (Nobile High Performance) 666 was born. How did we do it?
Even from a distance you can see this kite is different, 5 line performance is enhanced with multiple leading edge attachments and our Natural arc technology. The split lead line attachments allow the centre of effort of the kite to move forwards when de-powering offering near bow levels of de-power. However, by keeping the no pulley, direct rear line attachments the bar pressure is not only light, but incredibly responsive with constant feedback. If you still yearn for the feeling of a classic C, but value the benefits the flatter kites have to offer, you will feel instantly at home on the NHP. By designing every size individually, adjusting the attachment points and arc geometry for each size we created a constant feel across the range not often found in other brand ranges. Key Points
Fast, direct bar feel
Massive de-power range
Axial turning for better kite looping and freestyle performance
Hybrid levels of stability and ease of use
5th line security and re-launch assistance
Natural Arc shaping with enhanced 5th line configuration
FULCRUM Quick release
SMART pump inflation
20m+5m line configuration