Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

job offer Tarifa

Forum for kitesurfers
jule
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Tarifa, lances, punta paloma, bolonia
Favorite Beaches: secret spot, island in south vietnam , lagoon, coral blue water, big rock in the center and waves right and left, with 30kts, every day..................
Style: go for it!
Gear: cabrinha swichtblae 2, 8m, 127x? skywalker 07, surf 5,9
Brand Affiliation: iko
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

job offer Tarifa

Postby jule » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:16 pm

Looking for a Wind&Kite surf intructor , from 14 march 2008, till october 2008, prefer level 2 iko with windsurfing base to be able to teach to beginner , in english and spanish. Great school, top spot in playa los Lances with 2008 cabrinha, and NeilPryde , J-P. We work with boat in deep water , with radio helmet to teach kite with off shore wind till 40knots!!! Good salary, com, lunch and help for acomodation. So if you are motivate and used to work hard with a smily attitude send me your cv with fotos and details experiences.
Good day,
Jule
jule2000es@yahoo.fr

speedyRider
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: job offer Tarifa

Postby speedyRider » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:48 pm

I cannot believe a school teaches with 40 knots (gusty in tarifa as its levante) and offshore wind...way to teach! Wonder how some ppl are unsafe when on the beach, blame the schools and not them.

i cannot believe it, but i guess if those are the conditions they dont cancel the lessons, as its more important to get money that day than teach safety habits and proper learning

Hannay
Frequent Poster
Gear: Ozone
Brand Affiliation: Ozone

Postby Hannay » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:52 pm

speedyRider wrote:I cannot believe a school teaches with 40 knots (gusty in tarifa as its levante) and offshore wind...way to teach! Wonder how some ppl are unsafe when on the beach, blame the schools and not them.

i cannot believe it, but i guess if those are the conditions they dont cancel the lessons, as its more important to get money that day than teach safety habits and proper learning
You are right it is chaos on the beach those days. I dont live there but visit a few times a year and watch the students learn there, it is mental in high season but the good schools know when to stop and when to go.

I learned there in 2004 and it was chaotic. Totally frightening for a beginner but it certainly teaches you the rules and makes you aware of danger.

Still an awesome place to learn and to kite. Best to stay out of the high season.

Iain

panchito
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby panchito » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:35 pm

speedyRider wrote:I cannot believe a school teaches with 40 knots (gusty in tarifa as its levante)
i cannot believe it,

You better should

In the last 2 years 70% of our kiteable wind has been Levante and the average is 15-30 knots on a good day , if it is nice and warm ( due to the thermal effect ) it gets easily around 40 knots .

Do you know how many kiteable Poniente days we had so far this year ? 3 in 2 months !!

I learned that way and can´t complain .i wish we had 50% nice Poniente thermal 15-20 knots but we dont

If you want to make a critic you should better know the facts

Saludos

Franz

Return to “Kitesurfing”