forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1812
- Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 1:00 am
- Kiting since: 2001
- Local Beach: Matheson Hammock Park Miami
- Favorite Beaches: Crandon Beach, Hobbie Beach, Keys, St. Lucia, St. Marteen,
- Style: Old School
- Gear: Flysurfer15m and 21m Speed3 DLX
RealWind Mutant 148 X 40 and Directional 190 X 48, F-One TT 128 X35, Dereck Semi Directional 143 X 38 and 177 X 46.
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Miami @ 6" Flat Butter!
Last tow up segment was about 100 Feet,
on a 13m Waroo in 10 mph winds.
- Camilo Says Don't Do It!.jpg (64.38 KiB) Viewed 1072 times
Return to “Kitesurfing”