Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Aaron Hadlow - Revolve - 2008 tour announced

Postby Toby » Tue May 13, 2008 2:42 pm

Flexifoil News

Aaron Hadlow - Revolve - 2008 tour announced!

Fresh after his recent PKRA success in Venezuela - 4 x PKRA Kitesurf world champ Aaron Hadlow will be touring 12 Flexifoil stores in the UK during May. The whistle-stop tour will start on Monday 19th, through to Friday 23rd May.

As well as being able to quiz Aaron on the his latest moves - If the conditions are suitable, you'll get the chance to see the world champ ride. The tour will also showcase the latest movie from Andy Gordon - 'Revolve'.

Aaron will be joined by wave legend Jason Furness and Flexifoil's UK Sales Manager, Charlie Gumley. They will have all the latest Flexifoil gear available to view and demo.

Please check out the tour dates below and clear your diary's for this unique opportunity!
Attachments
Hadlow_Tour.jpg

phlow
Frequent Poster
Weight: 216lbs
Local Beach: Leeside, Beasley, Sandestin
Favorite Beaches: Long Beach, Provo, Turks and Caicos
Sandy Spit, BVI's
Loblolly Bay, Anegada
Coco Plum, Exuma
Style: Foil, Freeride, Surf
Gear: Duotone Neo / Mono, Nobile NHP, Jimmy Lewis Surf and SUP, Kanaha Shapes Much Macho, Moses Hydrofoils
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Aaron Hadlow - Revolve - 2008 tour announced

Postby phlow » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:55 am

If you haven't already checked out the REVOLVE flick at

http://flexifoil.com/video-download/Revolve2008.mov/

you really have to. Obviously the kiting is insane, but the videography blew my mind. The first time I watched it I thought I was having a psilocybin flashback. Really cool strobing effects and stop / slo mo.

Great for analyzing AH's style and all the tweaked grabs he is inserting into those 7's

check it

Return to “Kitesurfing”