Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

to Silke with love...

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:13 pm

I was afraid of posting a message in this forume becasue I shot a video with her last February in Venezuela and I was afrai people can misunderstand this message as a smart marketing way to advertise it...

But when I red another topic wich was asking for some picture of her I decided to post this message...

Somebody told me our video is the only video with Silke, I am so sad for her but she was really nice so I'm very happy and proud to have her in my documentary...

After the releasing of the web site, 1 month ago, she sent me a mail: "...Marcellino I'm so produ of you...you did a good Job, I'm looking forward to seeing it..."
I'm so sorry she didn' have the time to take a look of it...

She was really nice...I don't know her very well and for long time...but for some person, like Silke, time is not important to understand how nice is a person.

The web sit is:

http://www.onionskin.net/spotseeker

to see her you don't need to buy the video, I'm going to edit a short clip with silke you can download from the site...

Marcellino de Baggis

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:52 pm

Hi Marcellino,

you did the right thing by posting this.
I guess you already dedicated this video to her.

Toby

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2002 4:47 pm

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:36 am

I met Silke in Isla in February. I remember some things of her like the beautiful smile, that we shall never see it again. Unjust fate!
I will carry her memory in my hearth forever.
For Silke whit love,
Roberto Primerano

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2002 1:09 pm

I saw several pics of Silke, in each pic she shows her wonderful smile. I never heard of her before but I realize now that her death is a big lost.
What a tragic accident...
I send all my love to everybody who has to deal with this.

Gerdien

Return to “Kitesurfing”