forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:44 pm
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: New Zealand
- Gear: 12m 9m and 7m Skull Kite
- Brand Affiliation: Founder of Kiteboarding.RED
- Location: New Zealand - owner of Kiteboarding.RED
Chris has been pushing the limits here in NZ with his speed runs.
If you are interested in a bit of speed kiting news from New Zealand have a read of this.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 610
- Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:53 pm
- Kiting since: 1998
- Local Beach: Hollywood Beach, FL
- Style: surf and hydrofoil big air and kiteloops
- Gear: Ozone,Firewire, Moses, Zeeko,Levitaz
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: FLORIDA
Very cool Waroo 11M is a very underated kite with big range (possibly due to it's low cost.) Just curious was it a 07 or 08 Waroo? Any pic or details on the board?
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Hessel and 34 guests