All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello from the Netherlands!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 pm 
Rare Poster

Hayhay!

Ugh I just wrote an introduction but I got logged out because my internet crashed during the writing >< ! I'll write again :P ... :

I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself here.. Where shall I start? My name is Alex, I live in the Netherlands and turned 17 a few weeks ago. My biggest hobby is fireworks! I always visit as many shows as possible in Europe. For example, I been to the Tarragona Fireworks Festival -Spain- a few months ago. I also play the guitar for about 7 years now. And of course another hobby: kiting!

My real passion for kiting started a few years ago. Of course I kited since I was a kid, but who didn't :D ? My first 'real' kite was a Guts 3.5 from Siegers (Dutch brand). Soon I wanted more power and bought a second handed Peter Lynn Guerilla 13.0! What a change! Half a year after purchasing the Guerilla, I also found a cheap second handed mountainboard (Scrub Regolith). Last vacation I found out that the the Guerilla cant handle shocky winds very well, so I did some research for a new kite. I got it 3 days ago, the Peter Lynn Scorpion 13.0! I wasn't able to test it yet because of the rain. But as soon as I flew it a couple of times I'll try to write a review for the kite..

I do have a few -low quality- pictures tho:

Byebye! :thumb:
Alex

(sorry for possible mistakes, my English is not perfect :P )

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:12 pm 
Rare Poster

hi alexy, nice to see you here.. i saw you on the dutch kite-forum too if possible..?

bye.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:01 am 
Very Frequent Poster

hi alexy
nice sleeping room you have

:D by the way, did you know all KF new members must contribute some kitechicks photos for public use? :D it is written in small font in user manual

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:11 am 
Very Frequent Poster

he did! she is just under the kite!

Alex: welcome and enjoy!

[ 4 posts ]