Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Hello from the Netherlands!

Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.

Alexy
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 2005
Local Beach: IJmuiden aan zee, the Netherlands
Favorite Beaches: Schiermonnikoog, the Netherlands
Style: alex-style :D
Gear: scrub regolith
Brand Affiliation: None

Hello from the Netherlands!

Postby Alexy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 pm

Hayhay!

Ugh I just wrote an introduction but I got logged out because my internet crashed during the writing >< ! I'll write again :P ... :

I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself here.. Where shall I start? My name is Alex, I live in the Netherlands and turned 17 a few weeks ago. My biggest hobby is fireworks! I always visit as many shows as possible in Europe. For example, I been to the Tarragona Fireworks Festival -Spain- a few months ago. I also play the guitar for about 7 years now. And of course another hobby: kiting!

My real passion for kiting started a few years ago. Of course I kited since I was a kid, but who didn't :D ? My first 'real' kite was a Guts 3.5 from Siegers (Dutch brand). Soon I wanted more power and bought a second handed Peter Lynn Guerilla 13.0! What a change! Half a year after purchasing the Guerilla, I also found a cheap second handed mountainboard (Scrub Regolith). Last vacation I found out that the the Guerilla cant handle shocky winds very well, so I did some research for a new kite. I got it 3 days ago, the Peter Lynn Scorpion 13.0! I wasn't able to test it yet because of the rain. But as soon as I flew it a couple of times I'll try to write a review for the kite..

I do have a few -low quality- pictures tho:

Byebye! :thumb:
Alex

(sorry for possible mistakes, my English is not perfect :P )

Jezze
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 0

Re: Hello from the Netherlands!

Postby Jezze » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:12 pm

hi alexy, nice to see you here.. i saw you on the dutch kite-forum too if possible..?

bye.

eree
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 0

Postby eree » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:01 am

hi alexy
nice sleeping room you have

:D by the way, did you know all KF new members must contribute some kitechicks photos for public use? :D it is written in small font in user manual

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:11 am

he did! she is just under the kite!

Alex: welcome and enjoy!