Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

cnc core ......

here you can exchange your experience and datas about your home build boards


the-laminator
Rare Poster
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:33 pm
Kiting since: 2
Local Beach: whatever one im riding
Style: bitchslap styleeeee
Gear: kites and boards
Brand Affiliation: fuck that, they all suck at some point

cnc core ......

Postby the-laminator » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:06 pm

its great! :thumb:
Last edited by the-laminator on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

XSwind
Medium Poster
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:12 pm

Re: cnc core service.....whos interested?

Postby XSwind » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:48 pm

Why not tell us who you are? as you say you have loads of credentials but only 4 posts so how would a potential customer gauge your expertise?

the-laminator
Rare Poster
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:33 pm
Kiting since: 2
Local Beach: whatever one im riding
Style: bitchslap styleeeee
Gear: kites and boards
Brand Affiliation: fuck that, they all suck at some point

Re: cnc core service.....whos interested?

Postby the-laminator » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:41 am

XSwind wrote:Why not tell us who you are? as you say you have loads of credentials but only 4 posts so how would a potential customer gauge your expertise?


you reminded me why i do it just for myself and why i dont use the internet much...nice one :thumb:

XSwind
Medium Poster
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:12 pm

Re: cnc core service.....whos interested?

Postby XSwind » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:36 am

the-laminator wrote:
XSwind wrote:Why not tell us who you are? as you say you have loads of credentials but only 4 posts so how would a potential customer gauge your expertise?


you reminded me why i do it just for myself and why i dont use the internet much...nice one :thumb:


it was clearly a fair question to ask.

How would I for example know you are not just trying to rip me off, takes me money and run, run, Forest run?

So why delete your original post, given up pimping now?

the-laminator
Rare Poster
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:33 pm
Kiting since: 2
Local Beach: whatever one im riding
Style: bitchslap styleeeee
Gear: kites and boards
Brand Affiliation: fuck that, they all suck at some point

Re: cnc core ......

Postby the-laminator » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:48 pm

dealin with ralphs like you , has put me off the hole idea of offering my services.

i decided that offering to cut peoples cores for virtually nuthin...the price of the materials , just wasnt worth the effort. even for the karma points of helpin others out who havent got the tools like me and especially as the first comment on my post was virtually.."who the fuck are you?" why not ask to see what i could do instead.

ill leave you in your little internet world now as it seems you are a "regular" poster and me with my miniscule 4 posts doesnt belong.



i bet you ride a fuckin bow kite dont ya!!........forest!!

i like your name though...xswind.....not wrong there are ya. :baby:

XSwind
Medium Poster
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:12 pm

Re: cnc core ......

Postby XSwind » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:22 pm

the-laminator wrote:dealin with ralphs like you , has put me off the hole idea of offering my services.

i decided that offering to cut peoples cores for virtually nuthin...the price of the materials , just wasnt worth the effort. even for the karma points of helpin others out who havent got the tools like me and especially as the first comment on my post was virtually.."who the fuck are you?" why not ask to see what i could do instead.

ill leave you in your little internet world now as it seems you are a "regular" poster and me with my miniscule 4 posts doesnt belong.



i bet you ride a fuckin bow kite dont ya!!........forest!!

i like your name though...xswind.....not wrong there are ya. :baby:


What are you on fella?
Whats with all the "agression" and "blinding"?

Take a "chill pill" Bill.
You could be from Nigeria for all I know about you, why would I send you my moneys.
Simple to understand the reasons for asking.

Who am I, simple do a search on the Internet.

As for Bows, whats up with them I bet a lot of us on here use them, I have different personal preferences.


Return to “Board Builders”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests