Local Beach: f*** face
Favorite Beaches: n/a
Gear: asfadfvwsadfc
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: where'd Fo go??

Postby thaswisskid » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Rickl be clear of where that came from, look past all the insultes and I wanna hear your response to the points he made.
He is gone, you didn't win, you where winning until you posted that.
WTF where you thinking......
You made the desicion to post his rant, you gotta stick a knife in his ribs now if you don't want to look like a fool.
One post finish him, he can't respond hit him hard enough and you'll get a lot of us back on your side.
Don't get me wrong I liked you both you and Fo, your both done now. Kiteforum will now heading to just pimps trying to get newbs to ride their brand.

SalmonSlayer
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SalmonSlayer » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:17 pm

tungsten222 wrote:Salmon, Fo got banned when? 2005? 2006? and what happened since?

A little reality check from time to time.
That is a good point. I still think it is a slippery slope when you ban independent thinkers even if their message delivery is controversial. It will be a slow and almost comfortable slide into white bread, bland boredom.

If you don't like it, don't read it and do not respond. It is that simple!!!!

Perhaps those that are to sensitive or do not like their view challenged could be labeled 'Beyond Reproach", so others wont hurt their feelings.

I enjoy the only true diversity worth honoring. The diversity of thought. Suppress it and you work towards a homogenized forum. Yaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnnnn. See ya!!!!

Windrider
Very Frequent Poster
Location: Kailua, Hawaii, currently riding EH and OR kites (2013 Razor rocks!)

Postby Windrider » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 pm

This is Toby's forum. He's doing a good job of moderating it. Like any free society, "freedom" doesn't mean unrestricted reign to do whatever comes to mind (or fingertips). Freedom is relative. And Toby allows a lot of freedom in his moderation. Personal attacks, even verbal ones, are out of line... and repetitive personal attacks become a valid basis for exile. It doesn't matter what you think you are saying... if you are in someone face's shouting it repeatedly, it becomes a verbal assault.

Relax. Fo / afflatus can still read this forum. And he can probably re-join under a new guise. Let's see... Fo sounded a bit like "Flo"..... and afflatus sounded a bit like "afflat" (quack-quack)... Abandon the avatar that you once were and be re-born anew. Its just virtual.

Kevin Salter
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Wave
Gear: 09 Eclipse Kima's, Surfboard
Brand Affiliation: None ride what I like

Postby Kevin Salter » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:24 pm

SalmonSlayer wrote:
That is a good point. I still think it is a slippery slope when you ban independent thinkers even if their message delivery is controversial. It will be a slow and almost comfortable slide into white bread, bland boredom.

Perhaps those that are to sensitive or do not like their view challenged could be labeled 'Beyond Reproach", so others wont hurt their feelings.

I enjoy the only true diversity worth honoring. The diversity of thought. Suppress it and you work towards a homogenized forum. Yaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnnnn. See ya!!!!
:thumb: :thumb: Yes maybe instead of the friend and " fo " option,,,,,,,,,we could have an open minded or defensive victim/control freak option instead. :wink:

chemosavi
Very Frequent Poster
Style: If Ghengis Kan, I kan too!
Gear: Grass fed Carbon Fiber
Brand Affiliation: Peace in the Middle East

Postby chemosavi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:47 pm

He's a slithering scumbag zit sucking scourge of a pig's last spurt of sperm. He's a corn hauling, cream toting, bean pulling, anachronistic, achrophobic, venemous, flesh-monger born of a cowardly father and prosipitous mother.
He's a scullion, a rampallian, a fustilarian, a future promise of catastrophe.

A trunk of horrors, a bolting-hutch of beastliness, a swollen parcel of dropsies,

a huge bombard of sack, a stuffed cloak-bag of guts, a roasted herefordshire ox with pudding in his belly.

You starvelling, you eel-skin, you dried neat's-tongue, you bull's-pizzle, you stock-fish--O for breath,

you vile putrid leftover of dead roadkill left on an abandoned highway.

Poisonous hunch backed toad!

Pigeon-liver'd and lacking gall.

Someone who's face is not worth sunburning.

He should be tarred and feathered, buried to his neck in excrement,

peed on by a horde of of overwatered elephants,

left out in the desert next to a fire ant nest with his hands and legs tied

and covered with honey and then the remains burned for a hundred years.

Only then, could we be truly sure he was gotten rid of.

tungsten222

Postby tungsten222 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:09 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
Last edited by tungsten222 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Swisskid et all. How would like to have your own forum stalker? It isn't like FO posted just one post like that....

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster

Postby tautologies » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:44 pm

SalmonSlayer wrote:

pfft, this is nonsense. "Independent Thinker"??? The thought was clouded by the swearing and name calling. It isn't quite as simple as not reading when you have your own forum stalker. Trying to belittle people by calling them beyond reproach is really out of context. Diversity of thought is fine, being nasty and personal is not.

cyberdog1899
Rare Poster
Style: f*** knows

Postby cyberdog1899 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:46 pm

tungsten222 wrote:
No biggie. Post-on.
See, even You learned something :) .

RickI
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: SE Florida
Gear: Cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: Cabrinha

Postby RickI » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:49 pm

Thanks Taut, I really appreciate it but I would let it go. Don't think these folks really care if this stuff has gone on over dozens (100+?) of posts for over six years. I have ignored these inane, vulgar attacks and stalking countless times except for a few times, like now. Work for hours or longer trying to put something together to help the sport or just ask a question only to have it derailed or hijacked, over and over again.

My mistake thinking people might see the sense in this. I was obviously wrong, this forum has moved on. Cheer up, in all likelihood Martin will be back once Toby lets him join in again. He may get flushed again but there's nothing new in that.
Last edited by RickI on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kitesurfing”