Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Kite holiday

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:50 am

Try NEw Zealand, the guys at Kitesurfing New Zealand would see you right, Check them out at http://www.kitesurfingnz.com

Andres_Santacruz
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: All Mexico: Laguna de Tecocomulco, Hidalgo. Acapulco, Guerrero. Boca del Rio, Veracruz.
Favorite Beaches: Progreso, Yucatan. El Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero. La Ventana, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ilho do Guajiru, Ceara, Brazil.
Style: Big Air and waves and freestyle.
Gear: Ozone Kites: Reo V3 8m, Edge V9 8m, C4 2015 10m, Edge V9 13m, Chrono V3 15m, Ozone Zephyr V5 17m. Core XR5 10m.
Boards: Fone Acid 132 2016, ASP NZ Stealth Custom 135, Axis Limited 140 2018, Axis Ultra 144 2015,Axis New Wave 5'8" Surf, Fone Mitu 5'4 2017 Surf, Camet Custom 139 Foilboard and Alpine Foil Access V3 Foil, Naish Alaia Strapless
Brand Affiliation: I sell Ozone,Core,Slingshot,Naish,F-ONE,Crazy Fly,Axis,Mystic,Manera,Pro-Limit & Dakine.

Postby Andres_Santacruz » Sun Jun 23, 2002 6:56 pm

Try Progreso, in the State of Yucatan Mexico. Cheap, good reliable tradewinds, max 10 people on the water at just one spot. Endless kilometers of beaches to kitesurf at. look at http://www.marinasilcer.com
Andres

windprayer
Medium Poster
Local Beach: I'm kiting on lakes in switzerland
Favorite Beaches: still on my search....
Style: waves
Gear: Takoon Furia LTD 7, 9, 13 and Soul 5
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby windprayer » Mon Jun 24, 2002 4:01 pm

Thanks for all this inputs

I've been in Hurgada when Kitesurfing was not realy developed (3 years ago)
We had a great time, with a wipika classic 9qm in perfect sideshore and strong wind! I would recomend Egypt also, it's a good place to go!

New Zealand is a bit fare for a 2 week trip but I'm shure It's a great place! How is the Kitesceen down there so fare?

And Mexico was alway's my favorit! But I beleve the wind in July is'nt that strong? If possible I come next time...

But does someone know something about Puerto Rico? I can't get in contact with Royce and I don't know if we should stay at San Juan or Isabella. Thaks to everyone how can halp.

Aloha
Andy

Andres_Santacruz
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: All Mexico: Laguna de Tecocomulco, Hidalgo. Acapulco, Guerrero. Boca del Rio, Veracruz.
Favorite Beaches: Progreso, Yucatan. El Revolcadero, Acapulco, Guerrero. La Ventana, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Ilho do Guajiru, Ceara, Brazil.
Style: Big Air and waves and freestyle.
Gear: Ozone Kites: Reo V3 8m, Edge V9 8m, C4 2015 10m, Edge V9 13m, Chrono V3 15m, Ozone Zephyr V5 17m. Core XR5 10m.
Boards: Fone Acid 132 2016, ASP NZ Stealth Custom 135, Axis Limited 140 2018, Axis Ultra 144 2015,Axis New Wave 5'8" Surf, Fone Mitu 5'4 2017 Surf, Camet Custom 139 Foilboard and Alpine Foil Access V3 Foil, Naish Alaia Strapless
Brand Affiliation: I sell Ozone,Core,Slingshot,Naish,F-ONE,Crazy Fly,Axis,Mystic,Manera,Pro-Limit & Dakine.

Postby Andres_Santacruz » Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:44 pm

I've heard that the place to ride in San Juan is Ocean Park, but I think that is in the middle of the city. And with the way this sport has grown, and this being summer, it will probably be really crowded, so maybe issabela will be better?
Andres
Talk to pedro pablo silveira anyway, he will inform you of the wind conditions, at this address: silcer@multired.net.mx

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2002 11:32 am

The place to ride is ocean park. contact the people at http://www.realkiteboarding.com They run kiting schools in P.R. and the US.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:10 pm

To Gordie

Can you precise where exactly Magawish is? Is there any hotel in front of the beach or do you need to take a car/bus from Hurghada to go there?

Thanks
Julien

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:12 pm

To Gordie

Can you please precise where exactly Magawish is? Is there any hotel in front of the beach or do you need to take a car/bus to go there?
Thanks

Julien

Return to “Kitesurfing”