Very Frequent Poster
Gear: Ozone Frenzy
Naish Shockwave
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me!

Postby Vin Stefanelli » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:12 am

I had a horrible thing with  an internet online storepaid top dollar for a 5m Hakano kite for a YEARKiteForum ;Kitesurfing - was AB-Solutely no help whatsoever!luckily I was guided to Powerkiteforum, (more land oriented)then to Brian and Heather Shenkand finally to the BBB and the Federal Trade Comissionthe other time I got less than expected,I got the Assault 2  for a super excellent deal, used.and It came with the Assault 1 barI already had the TD bar while theassault 1 bar resembled a Cabrinha bar----YEEEEEEEEAAAULCHCHCH!so it was my off season and I took an oppertunityto take a drive to the OBX for a nice 5 day weekendwhile there I showed up at  the retailers shopand was traded up to the current style LF barno questions   no debate  no problem.

papasmerf
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2002
Weight: 195
Local Beach: west coast
Style: lawn mower
Gear: Slingshot, North, moses, flysurfers, some ozone again, and 17 years of accumulated kite stuff
Brand Affiliation: I like slingshot and north. good folks

Postby papasmerf » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:48 am

kitty hawk treated me really well when i was there. nice bunch, and they didn't know me at all, just another out of town kiter using their launch. did you contact them at all. why don't you answer the question?

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:30 am

Kitty Hawk manned up and did the right thing. They did it with class and with humility...I spoke too soon...My bad, just so burned from ebay scammers I knee-jerk ripped into them and didn't give them a chance to make it right.

I would and will do business with Kitty Hawk Kites again.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:04 am

Bfay wrote:I don't know how familiar everyone is with this Mullholland character but he has been nothing but negative since day one on this forum. I don't know why he is so angry at the world but it is a little concerning to me....I'm talking "postal" concerning.
Have you reviewed any of your very very few comments lately?...Seems like attacking members is your fortay:
Bfay wrote:You are truly amazing! You are a classic of example of what is wrong with America. You really come across as a whiny little b***tch. It must be a little embarrassing for you...come on...I will buy you a new board if you promise to piss off and shut the f**ck up. I'll even buy you another one when you start whining again 4 years from now when you break that one. Seriously....I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination but I would be more than willing to put up the cash to see you go away.
Bfag wrote:Anyways...sounds like a bit of an opportunist.
No, I just don't like scumbags, or Democrats...Both are a boil upon the ass of America...Kitty Hawk Kites will get the benefit of the doubt from me, because Jesus teaches us redneck conservatives to forgive.

Where do you people come from? You have a few posts and then BAMMM!!! you dive in as judge, jury and executioner, pretending as if you have a vast knowledge of everything and everyone on this forum.

Opportunist?...What hole did you crawl out of?

kitesurfr
Rare Poster

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites stands behind EVERY Sale!

Postby kitesurfr » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Sorry for the mix-up Jason and I apologize again for any mis understanding caused on our part. I just wanted to make a post saying that we did make this right and that our policy is to Always stand behind every sale.

We offer an unconditional 14 day money back guarantee on every kite I sale, used or new! If you are unhappy with the product, we take it back!

This was a problem with our picture not matching our description and we take full responsibility for that mistake. We are replacing the kite with the newer 2008 model Eclipse.

We love kiteboarding and the most important thing for us is to support kiteboarders. We do that many ways, through our lesson/school program, by offering impeccable sales service, free knowledge, we do try to go out of our way to help everyone at any skill level.

Please forgive us and support us in the future so we are here for everyone!

Chris Moore
Kitty Hawk Kites Kiteboarding Resort
Hatteras Island, NC

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:57 am

Chris...Businessmen like you are what make America great. You are doing exactly what I would do. You are a blessing upon the kite world and an upstanding guy. Thanks again.

20 m or bust
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Dalrock, Ray Roberts
Favorite Beaches: Mustang Island, Stink Beach
Style: Free ride
Gear: Waroos
Stretch board

Postby 20 m or bust » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 am

how bout ya'll give some lessons to that outfit down the street and their lawyer...

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:26 am

You mean those scumbags at the DNC and their inexperienced lawyer candidate from the Democrat slums of Chicago?...Spare 'change' for everyone and a unicorn in every driveway!

kjelleren
Very Frequent Poster

Postby kjelleren » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:25 pm

Mullhollod,
I suggest that when shopping for President, you look beyond the pictures and read the print. There will not be a 14 day, no questions asked return policy.

Brent4336
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Brent4336 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:19 pm

Total opportunist.

And if not, just a great example of jumping the gun, with no regard for the damage you may cause. Either way pretty low. If you had tried to get it fixed and they blew you off, different story, but as it happened.... your a guy!

Tittle could read, "I scammed Kitty Hawk Kites"

What, do you work for the McCain campaign?

Just a couple more days and you'll get some insight into just how popular your divisive, small minded, egocentric, anti intellectual approach to life is.

Looks like the GOP's in for an ass woopin son.

maybe you can move up to Alaska. You and the gun happy prick who also jumped the gun and shot a 12 year old trick or treater on Halloween!

Remember when your up there teaching Palin to kite:

Onshore breaze comes from the commies so its not truly energy independant kiting.

You'll have to teach her in offshore winds only.

Return to “Kitesurfing”