Forum for kitesurfers
Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me!

Postby Mulholland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:51 am

DrLightWind wrote:So why didn't you get the new Bat, you're politicaly & politely trust :?:
I bet U, you wouldn't end up like this :nono:
Your point is?...I currently have a Rampage2 and I love it.
Last edited by Mulholland on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:59 am

Skyway Scott wrote:
Mulholland wrote:Kitty Hawk manned up and did the right thing. They did it with class and with humility...I spoke too soon...My bad, just so burned from ebay scammers I knee-jerk ripped into them and didn't give them a chance to make it right.

I would and will do business with Kitty Hawk Kites again.
You should at bare minimum change the title of the thread as stated.
KHK never did anything wrong. They had a misprint.
Pathetic for you to do what you did.
Really? What did I do?...I bid on a kite that I didn't get. I expressed my displeasure and KittyHawk fixed it...So GFYS, politely...The lesson here is 2 fold: 1) You have a right to expect a product you buy to be exactly as depicted, even if the fine print says otherwise; and 2) If you sell kites you should be very careful not to falsely (accidentally or not) or misleadingly advertise kites for sale.

note: KittyHawk manned up. The transgression has been resolved and forgiven...The only reason I am responding to the idiots on this board is because I have learned from George Bush that if you don't get down in the gutter with the pigs, the pigs will squeal anyway; and if they squeal you should put them on a spit, stick an apple in their mouth, and make pork-chops.
Last edited by Mulholland on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:08 am

spork wrote:And yet you still have a thread out there titled "Kitty Hawk Kites Scammed me!" Very nice. I'm sure they appreciate the advertisement. How about changing the thread title.
This thread demonstrates how bad can come from good. This thread was for a New York minute bad advertising and in that minute it was justified...After that minute was over Kitty Hawk turned what was bad advertising into one of the strongest and most effective advertising campaigns that they have probably had here, at least in this moment of time.

Whether I changed the title or not (which I didn't have the power to, as I tried), the moment you open it you are quickly convinced that KittyHawk Kites quickly and honorably did the right thing. You are, thusly, left with that and only that impression...So to claim that somehow this thread is bad is total bullshit, in fact this thread is very very good, whether the title was changed or not...This thread has shone a positive light on KittyHawk Kites and I am convinced that they will see more business because of it.

Now go back to smoking your dope and watching your 9/11 Conspiracy theory movies.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:13 am

Brent4336 wrote:Tittle could read, "I scammed Kitty Hawk Kites"
Elaborate on this theory...I could keep on responding to you assholes but that would be counterproductive...We have resolved the issue and if you think I am somehow in the wrong here, well you are then nothing more than an imbecile.
do you work for the McCain campaign?

Just a couple more days and you'll get some insight into just how popular your divisive, small minded, egocentric, anti intellectual approach to life is.

Looks like the GOP's in for an ass woopin son.
Clearly your main motivation is my politics, which is based on the hatefilled liberal machine that has infected and manipulated normally ignorant people into wretched despicable hate spewing filth.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:22 am

Mulholland wrote:Really? Why is that?
Why do they hope not to get anymore of your business? It's like a saying my grandpa had - "there are some folks you'd rather pay the rent for than live with"
your main motivation is my politics, which is based on the hatefilled liberal machine that has infected and manipulated normally ignorant people into wretched despicable hate spewing filth.
I quoted that for no particulary reason. Maybe just for the uplifting christian message.

Geronimo79
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Freeride
Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me! - Solved ! All good

Postby Geronimo79 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:53 am

for f*ck sake...

leaf your stupid political stuff for yourself.. geees... americans and there endless stupidity when it comes to politics. No body cares what you want to vote... keep it to your self.... you guys always need to rally because everbody needs to know what you think... Half of the americans have no idea what soever what they are voting anyway. The news about the elections in america is for us almost entertainment... watching people rally shouting obama obama mccain mccain... and as soon as they're asked why... they can't explain.. they have no idea what is actually ment with the politics...

and leave christians out of it... the same thing from above applies to this group. but somehow you guys can't do that.. when anybody isn't godfearing they need to be tought a lesson.. need to be converted... your presidents NEED to be christians to have any chance wha so ever.. like believing in fairytales is a sign of a fully functional brain... dudes... this is a kite forum.

The dude writing this topic wrote his frustration of, wich is understandible, even when it's really filthy way of doing it. Would have been a little politer to don't use that strong langue. Kitty hawk kites will have a bad taste for lots of people who just read the topicnames.

But good thing you got what you wanted. Hope you have a blast ridin it.

Wibbler
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Wibbler » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:27 am

Mulholland wrote: your main motivation is my politics, which is based on the hatefilled liberal machine that has infected and manipulated normally ignorant people into wretched despicable hate spewing filth.
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTp_atr2 ... re=related[/quote]

Holy Mull-Holy.... you write that, then post a video of some religious freak spewing your kind of hate & filth ?.... fu)k me dude, you are the Hypocrites hypocrite.

Congratulations.

:jump:

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:14 pm

no political stuff!

it gets deleted, you know!

graphik
Frequent Poster

Postby graphik » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:38 pm

a few posts ago you stated the you bought the kite based on the images EVEN if the fine print said different.... that's why there is fine print. – to sort out details that colours may be switched if out of stock, or only for 08 gear and so on. Really, it's a suppliers saving grace. No one ever heard of READ THE FINE PRINT?

that's why.

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:14 pm

graphik wrote:No one ever heard of READ THE FINE PRINT?
That reminds me mulholland - I'm not a religious man, but I have read some of the fine print in the Bible. I've got some bad news for you...

Return to “Kitesurfing”