Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me! - Solved ! All good

Postby Mulholland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:52 pm

Geronimo79 wrote:for f*ck sake...

leaf your stupid political stuff for yourself.. geees... americans and there endless stupidity when it comes to politics. No body cares what you want to vote... keep it to your self.... you guys always need to rally because everbody needs to know what you think... Half of the americans have no idea what soever what they are voting anyway. The news about the elections in america is for us almost entertainment... watching people rally shouting obama obama mccain mccain... and as soon as they're asked why... they can't explain.. they have no idea what is actually ment with the politics...
I didn't bring up politics. It was the main motivation for the hater trolls to come strolling in here and start their typical personal attacks. I responded, which was my bad...After the last 8 years of Bush allowing Democrats to divide the nation with lies and to define him, I have learned the lesson that you must respond to the gutter-snipes, which Bush did not. If you allow someone to spread filthy hate speech or lies, and you do not respond to it, it can and will stick to you, especially if you are easily susceptible to believing propaganda.

This thread was never unfair or unjust. It was an experience that I had, after having many experiences just like it. It was not abnormal. It was resolved because KittyHawk Kites manned up.

To claim that I am somehow in the wrong here is simply motivated by a personal animus towards me, as there is no other logical explanation for it.
Last edited by Mulholland on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Toby wrote:no political stuff!

it gets deleted, you know!
The problem in this thread is not politics, it is personal attacks...Those should be deleted.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:57 pm

spork wrote:
graphik wrote:No one ever heard of READ THE FINE PRINT?
That reminds me mulholland - I'm not a religious man, but I have read some of the fine print in the Bible. I've got some bad news for you...
Read a little closer...Apparently you have the pop-up book San Francisco Bible, which leaves a lot to the imagination.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me!

Postby Mulholland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:08 pm

Skyway Scott wrote:You should at bare minimum change the title of the thread as stated.
KHK never did anything wrong. They had a misprint.
Pathetic for you to do what you did.
Pathetic is you sorry losers who come in here and contribute nothing to the thread, even after the problem was resolved...Every time you attack me I am forced to respond. Every time I respond I have to explain my position and that does nothing to make this thread go away.

Have you ever been scammed on ebay? I have. Would you ever sell a product on ebay and put a picture of another entirely different product and not expect the bidder to be pissed off? I wouldn't.

Now, trolls, go and crawl back into the rocks you crawled out of.

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:20 pm

Wow,

If after all this you cannot see the offense in your original post and man up to it than I'm afraid further comment is probably lost on you.

You have managed to get yourself an 08 kite at 07 prices good for you. Shut up and ride it.

Religion and politics aside, its pretty easy to pick up from your posts what kind of person you are.

The personal attacks don't surprise me at all. I'm pretty sure they don't surprise you either and are actually what your after more often than not.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Mulholland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:33 pm

Starsky wrote:Religion and politics aside, its pretty easy to pick up from your posts what kind of person you are.

The personal attacks don't surprise me at all. I'm pretty sure they don't surprise you either and are actually what your after more often than not.
What kind of person am I? Just because the local trolls came out of their rat holes to pile on me, means nothing other than there are a bunch of local trolls who have nothing better to do. This forum, unfortunately, is full of immature little punks and pot smoking rich kids who have no idea what it means to be a man, or intelligent, or discerning. When someone calls them out, which I do, they form a little gang and try to just go and find posts to launch their personal attacks.

The only threads that I voice my opinion in, and in an unfriendly way, is when people talk about kiting in Castro's hellhole...When people go to a slave state to enjoy the fruits of slavery and subjugation, I have a problem with that...Other than that, I mostly stay out of threads and don't offer something unless it is valuable.

Mulholland
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Kitty Hawk Kites scammed me!

Postby Mulholland » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Wibbler wrote:Holy Mull-Holy.... you write that, then post a video of some religious freak spewing your kind of hate & filth ?.... fu)k me dude, you are the Hypocrites hypocrite.

Congratulations.

:jump:
Ya, I meant to link these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M-kD0QdRJk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3FrBgU0 ... re=related

Bfay
Rare Poster

Postby Bfay » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:42 pm

Wow...that didn't take much. Way to hold back. It's so easy to get into your head...I love it.

That's some scary stuff man...

spork
Very Frequent Poster

Postby spork » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:04 pm

Well, I guess I have to take it all back. It seems Mulholland has shown us what an intelligent and discerning man he is.

:rollgrin: :lol: :greenlaugh: :lol1:

Starsky
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Starsky » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:14 pm

Mulholland wrote: What kind of person am I?
Are you kidding????

Bait, bait, bait.

Who's trolling?

Return to “Kitesurfing”