Favorite Beaches: IOP and Sullivans Island
Style: Beginner
Gear: 2006 GK Sonic
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Carafino Twin Tips?

Postby Ripple » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Anyone have a review or opinion of the new Carofino twin tips that they would like to share? The price seems very appealing for someone on a budget like myself. Anyone??

zvictor77
Rare Poster
Local Beach: bucerias, puerto vallarta, Mexico
Gear: cabrinha, naish, underground

Re: Carafino Twin Tips?

Postby zvictor77 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 am

I would not buy from Carafino if I were you. I had the worst experience. This company seems to offer a lot for your money. But cheap can be pricey. My board broke on my first session. Carafino sent me a new board along with a note from the owner (mango manny carafino) wich said that if I broke the board again I was SOL. So I sent the board back and asked for a refund.... that was almost a year ago. I have received overwhelming offers of up to 3, yes 3 free borads as a compensation. but nothing has ever actually been true. A year has gonne by and I still have not received my money back. be aware!!

canadiencracker
Rare Poster
Gear: eclipse nano

Postby canadiencracker » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:45 pm

I bought the aqua skyline series 132 and it seems to be just fine. I am a beginner just learning to go upwind so i really cant give the best review but so far it serves its purpose and gets me out on the water. = ) And just like you I bought it to save some money.

okokc11
Rare Poster
Local Beach: oklahoma city , lake hefner.
Favorite Beaches: southpadre island , tx
Style: freestyle , kiteskimming, hydrofoil
Gear: royal kites ( solo, era) , aboards , carafino hydrofoil, victory skimboards. carafino kiteboards, blade kites, mystickiteboarding
Brand Affiliation: royalkiteboarding, bladekites, flexifoil, mystickiteboarding

Postby okokc11 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:52 am

i used carafino boards the 145 and 132. i love the boards. i used other brands but i just love the 145. it's perfect for beginners and also for light wind. and for the price i would definitly buy another one. i had other people ( over weight) try it and they seem to like it too. it can get them on light wind better then any board in the market.

Return to “Reviews”