Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Flysurfer Is Coming to Utah once again!!!

Forum for kitesurfers
Ted B
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Flysurfer Is Coming to Utah once again!!!

Postby Ted B » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Hey Guys we will be at the skyline event this weekend. If you want to play with any of Flysurfers new toys come on out. Rumors have been reported that the (Dutch Demon) Lennart will make his first trip to the USA for this event. He is a very talented rider and soon to be a super star in the world of Kiting...And Last but certainly not least The Party Starter Otte will also be there to make sure that everybody has a great time on and off the mountain.....I really look forward to seeing the Utah crew once again they are some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of Meeting!!!!!!!!!And they have some of the sickest terrain.. Man I am excited..later ted B

Ps Thanks again to Brian and Heather (windzup)for inviting us to the event!!! you guys are great!!!!

otte
Frequent Poster

Re: Flysurfer Is Coming to UTAH once again!!!

Postby otte » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:56 pm

....RUMORS ;-)

but sometimes they became reality, like this time too!
lennart and i will be there and bring some new toys with us! some of flysurfers new extra light deluxekites can be demoed at skyline that weekend.

im ery exited to get on a plane again and be back with all of you like 20 hours later (lets hope northwestern airlines brings us over the big lake safely ;-) )

looking forward meeting all of you again and have a super sweet weekend!

Ted B
Frequent Poster

Re: Flysurfer Is Coming to Utah once again!!!

Postby Ted B » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:03 pm

I am so stoked to have you back in the USA Otte!!!!!
And Lennart is one of my all time favorite riders he is such a character and rips every disipline of Kiting.. Man this going to be a great event. I can not wait to see you guys again!!!! Later ted B

Windzup
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Skyline and Strawbs
Favorite Beaches: Any Mountain with snow and wind.
Style: funky
Gear: my favorite kite
Brand Affiliation: NONE, Be yourself and fly what you like... I do like Ozone People tho!

Postby Windzup » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Stoked to have the Flysurfer family coming to Utah in force!

Part 2 of this years Skyline drinking party will begin shortly. Followed by the Bar Slide championships...mixed in with as much kiting as we can fit in during daylight hours.

See you in the next 100 hours!

Windzup,
Brian Schenck

Ted B
Frequent Poster

Postby Ted B » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Another rumor
Otte has volunteered himself for the Bar slide competion. And he will try the first ever Slide-doubleshot with a bar loop at the end landing in the splits!!! See you in the white stuff!!

Return to “Kitesurfing”