anneg
Rare Poster
Local Beach: cocoa, Fl
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cocoa Beach, Fl Kiteboarding buddy

Postby anneg » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:19 pm

I need to find a guy who kiteboards in Cocoa Beach, Fl area. I live in Orlando near the beachline 528 and can get out there in about 40 minutes. I need to practice and would feel safer if there were another kiteboarder out there. Please email craig-godwin@hotmail.com or reply here

Breakinwind
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Florida
Gear: Core riots XR4 and Section 14 -

Re: Cocoa Beach, Fl Kiteboarding buddy

Postby Breakinwind » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:35 pm

Craig,
You are welcome to come kite with us. I ridei n the cocoa beach, florida area I can throw you a few pointers here and there. It is a good idea to have someone that can help you out if you are just getting started. You can call me when its windy and I will tell you where we will be riding. My number is on http://www.321kiteboarding.com/
Talk to you soon

boschoss
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Cocoa Beach, Cherie Down Park, 520 Slick, Manatee Park, Kelley Park, 5th st South, Cocoa Beach Pier, Melbourne, Brevard, Cape Canaveral, Jetty Park
Favorite Beaches: Cocoa Beach, Cherie Down Park, 520 Slick, Manatee Park, Kelley Park, 5th st South, Cocoa Beach Pier, Melbourne, Brevard, Cape Canaveral, Jetty Park
Style: Surf
Gear: Cabrinha, Eclipse, Slingshot, Dakine
Brand Affiliation: Good Breeze Kiteboarding / Ron Jon Surf School
www.goodbreezekiteboarding.com

Re: Cocoa Beach, Fl Kiteboarding buddy

Postby boschoss » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:50 pm

There are plenty of riders in Cocoa Beach and we would all be more than willing to help you out. Good Breeze Kiteboarding has opened the only Kiteboarding shop in Cocoa Beach in the Ron Jon Surf School. Check out all the gear and get the answers to all your questions. It is behind the Pizza Hut on 520 and A1A two blocks north of the main Ron Jon Shop. My name is Billy and I am always looking for new people to kite with. 386-235-9804

www.GoodBreezeKiteboarding.com
www.RonJonKiteboarding.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”