13hp Wendy Winch for Sale!! £600 - In Poole area, Dorset, UK
I’m sell our newest winch, the 13hp beast. Just got it out of the garage after not been used for over a year, and the engine started up on the 2nd pull was very impressed! This winch is capable of deep water starting big guys, so far we have tested it with a 250pound guy that got up easily. It comes with 600 foot of bulletline (the only real winch line around.) Once you’re up it has a very strong pull, so if you edge hard it still pulls hard and fast with no slow down so you can really use it to pop well. Some technical details below:
• 13hp Engine, bought the engine new, so prob had about 10 hours running time on it in total.
• Heavy duty 13hp centrifugal clutch, not the cheap 6hp $35 clutches used on pretty much every other winch .
• 600ft Bullet line (there are 2 knots in the line where we managed to catch the line and it snapped, that problem now solved.
• Hand Brake.
• Nice wakeboard handle, see pictures below.
• Comes with 3 wheels and frame, kitebuggy style wheels, that still work well if pushing through soft sand. Easily to remove without tools, as it just uses 2 fly nuts.
Bad points about the winch!!
• The bullet line has a few knots in it and in places some of the yellow covering has come off, but makes no difference when actually using the winch, the knots feed onto the winch no problem, it’s purely an aesthetic issue.
• Some of the paint work has come off so looks a bit grubby and has caused a bit of rust but nothing to cause structure damage or anything, it’s purely aesthetic, the engine runs great and clutch, sprocket, and chain is in perfect working order.
• Its pretty heavy, hence the wheels are needed to carry it around. But once it’s off its wheels it can be used on sand without the need of rope to hold it down.
See the photos of the winch and also I have a couple of videos.
First Video, testing it in 2007.
Video I just made of it starting up in June 2009.
Current photos of the winch now taken in June 2009. Last two photos are from 2007 using the winch.
Any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
, too heavy to post so pick up only.