Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Check Scammers

Postby Toby » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 am

Beware of so called Andrew Runnells. He has contacted few of the second hand sellers recently.

>>>>>

andrewrunnells077@gmail.com

Hi,

Thanks for your response and your elaborate explanations. The pics are quite OK. I am pleased with the present condition. I am purchasing it for my eldest son as a birthday gift, so I am counting on your words that you are selling me a good one.
How do you intend to ship it? Do I make arrangements for the shipping personally? What is your final offer? Where are you based?

I am presently out of town on a contract at the moment. I will however instruct my wife to make arrangements for the payment by check.
So please endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible for further proceedings.

Regards,

Andrew.

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Check Scammers

Postby tautologies » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:00 am

Toby wrote:Beware of so called Andrew Runnells. He has contacted few of the second hand sellers recently.

>>>>>

andrewrunnells077@gmail.com

Hi,

Thanks for your response and your elaborate explanations. The pics are quite OK. I am pleased with the present condition. I am purchasing it for my eldest son as a birthday gift, so I am counting on your words that you are selling me a good one.
How do you intend to ship it? Do I make arrangements for the shipping personally? What is your final offer? Where are you based?

I am presently out of town on a contract at the moment. I will however instruct my wife to make arrangements for the payment by check.
So please endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible for further proceedings.

Regards,

Andrew.

haha the guy is still on it with the same address. I just got an email.. :-)

Bstevs
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Long Island
Style: Freestyle/Wakestyle
Gear: Airush vapor III 12,10m, Airush FS pro132 board, 2010 Cab Custom140/Ronix Ones
Brand Affiliation: Airush
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Check Scammers

Postby Bstevs » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 am

"Hi,

Saw your advert and am interested in purchasing. Please send more info to andrewrunnells077@gmail.com

Thanks. "

I got 2 of these sent to my email for different items. Isn't there a way to track this guy?

Return to “Kitesurfing”