forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:23 pm
- Kiting since: 2007
- Local Beach: South Jetty, Ft. Pierce, FL USA
- Favorite Beaches: South Jetty, Ft. Pierce, FL USA
Anne's Beach, Islamorada, FL USA
- Style: Freeriding
- Gear: |
Cabrinha: '09 16m XBOW / GK: '08 12m & 9m Trix / Eclipse: '08 14m Thruster
2009 Nobile XTR 143x48, T5 137x42 / 2007 Litewave 179
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Ft. Pierce, FL, USA
Fishermen seek kiteboard rules
Upper Keys guides say water sport damages flats
.....Brad Lange, owner of Seven Sports, which rents kiteboards at Whale Harbor Marina,
said he welcomes a battle over the growing sport. He scoffs at claims from fishermen
that kiteboards are hurting the flats.
"Show me any kind of proof of damage on any level and we'll compare that to flats fishermen
," he said.
GK Trix 9m,12m / Eclipse Nano 4m, 6m
Kiteboarding Videos: Feat. Naish, Cabrinha, GK, Turbolauncher, Dynabar & More
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 12:38 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: St Augustine and Matanzas inlet Florida.
Smathers beach Key West.
- Gear: Everything I can get my hands on.
- Brand Affiliation: Airush, F-One, Ozone, Slingshot, Cabrinha, Caution and Wainman.
Axis, Crazy Fly.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: or6 and 16 guests