The forum for wave kiters.
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:57 am
- Kiting since: 2003
- Local Beach: Holland
- Favorite Beaches: Bergen, Cumbuco, Capetown, Maroochydore
- Style: wave
- Gear: North Rebel 2013 9m2 & 7m2
North Kontakt 6.0"
- Brand Affiliation: None
Been checking the Naish website, and especially the waveboard section.
What i would like to know is what shape has which caracteristics?
So what are the specifics for a fish board, or a gun, or the global with a pintail..
Also what difference does quad fin set up make from the thruster set up.
Hope you guys can help me out.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 657
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 10:42 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Gear: Slingshot Reflex 141 + Naish Torch/Cult/Momentum/Custom + Bluebottle Custom
- Location: The westcoast of Sweden
If you enter each product page, I think you can get the designers words on each board. It's a flash film running on the lower right side. Check this one
Return to “Wave Kite”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests