All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Check Scammers
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Beware of so called Andrew Runnells. He has contacted few of the second hand sellers recently.

>>>>>

andrewrunnells077@gmail.com

Hi,

Thanks for your response and your elaborate explanations. The pics are quite OK. I am pleased with the present condition. I am purchasing it for my eldest son as a birthday gift, so I am counting on your words that you are selling me a good one.
How do you intend to ship it? Do I make arrangements for the shipping personally? What is your final offer? Where are you based?

I am presently out of town on a contract at the moment. I will however instruct my wife to make arrangements for the payment by check.
So please endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible for further proceedings.

Regards,

Andrew.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 Post subject: Re: Check Scammers
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:00 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Toby wrote:
Beware of so called Andrew Runnells. He has contacted few of the second hand sellers recently.

>>>>>

andrewrunnells077@gmail.com

Hi,

Thanks for your response and your elaborate explanations. The pics are quite OK. I am pleased with the present condition. I am purchasing it for my eldest son as a birthday gift, so I am counting on your words that you are selling me a good one.
How do you intend to ship it? Do I make arrangements for the shipping personally? What is your final offer? Where are you based?

I am presently out of town on a contract at the moment. I will however instruct my wife to make arrangements for the payment by check.
So please endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible for further proceedings.

Regards,

Andrew.

haha the guy is still on it with the same address. I just got an email.. :-)

Post subject: Re: Check Scammers
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:17 am 
Frequent Poster

"Hi,

Saw your advert and am interested in purchasing. Please send more info to andrewrunnells077@gmail.com

Thanks. "

I got 2 of these sent to my email for different items. Isn't there a way to track this guy?

[ 3 posts ]