Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Green My Kite: Kitaddict and MKB team up

Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, last minute offers, special occasions etc. Always worth a look! Read only for users, businesses need a special permission to post here. Contact: info@kiteforum.com

Forum rules
Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, last minute offers, special occasions etc. Always worth a look! Read only for users, businesses need a special permission to post here. Contact: info@kiteforum.com
kitaddict
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 6
Local Beach: Cap Ferret (France) and soon where i will feel confortable in NY area
Favorite Beaches: Dakhla Morocco
Brand Affiliation: Kitaddict

Green My Kite: Kitaddict and MKB team up

Postby kitaddict » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:32 pm

Kitaddict team is proud to announce its partnership with Miami Kiteboarding (MKB) in Crandon Park, North Beach – Key Biscayne – Florida USA within the “Green My Kite ™” Program.

The “Green My Kite ™” Program is designed to support kite shops, kite schools, kite camps, kite associations or clubs willing to implement or already implementing specific eco-friendly initiatives through good practice sharing, kitesurfers awareness on their favorite shop actions toward environmental protection and public relation support to relay these initiatives.

Christophe, Miami Kiteboarding founder and owner commented “We are on the beach every day, we teach to people how to kite. We also organize a lot of competitions during the year: it is a perfect time to share about environmental questions and present our initiatives to the riders. Who else is in a better position to set examples and good practices? If we manage to inspire the hundreds of Kiters that we meet every year to push our industry to implement high sustainable development standards, we will have done something really good. I’m very excited to team up with Kitaddict.”
Attachments
logo-kitaddict-handtag-with-bleu-200x60.jpg
logo-kitaddict-handtag-with-bleu-200x60.jpg (4.24 KiB) Viewed 1327 times

kitaddict
Rare Poster
Kiting since: 6
Local Beach: Cap Ferret (France) and soon where i will feel confortable in NY area
Favorite Beaches: Dakhla Morocco
Brand Affiliation: Kitaddict

Re: Green My Kite: Kitaddict and MKB team up

Postby kitaddict » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:42 pm

To get more info on the program, have a look at: http://www.kitaddict.com/greenmykite/

Feel free to contact Kitaddict team at: greenmykite@kitaddict.com

Return to “Special Offers”