Style: wave
Gear: Naish Helix Limited '09 9 North rebel '09 9; vegas '08 9 , rhino '07 14
John Amundson Pro model '08 Hydro '08
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dynabar 2010 Models

Postby tux » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:19 pm

The site Jaystore.eu is not working, everithing you click lead to the 2009 promo video.
Im interested into it and where to buy online for Italy
Thanks

JAYFACTORY
Medium Poster

Postby JAYFACTORY » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:32 pm

tux wrote:The site Jaystore.eu is not working, everithing you click lead to the 2009 promo video.
Im interested into it and where to buy online for Italy
Thanks
Hi Tux, if you use MS Internet Explorer then update to version 8.
We are checking why we have problems with this browser, Firefox works fine.

tux
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Lignano
Favorite Beaches: Jericoacoara CE BR
Style: wave
Gear: Naish Helix Limited '09 9 North rebel '09 9; vegas '08 9 , rhino '07 14
John Amundson Pro model '08 Hydro '08

Postby tux » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:49 pm

It work fine with explorer 8. thanks
Is paypal the only payment method?

Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Postby Laughingman » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Anyone know of a store or online store in Canada that sells the Dynabar? Searched the Web for an hour and never found a thing....

PBK you really do need a redesign of your website, it is actually annoying to search for anything on there, I avoid it if I can.....

Sincerely

Pete

panchito
Very Frequent Poster

Postby panchito » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:43 pm

shi** I´m still waiting till they release a quick release type a´la Surfire spreader bar from Slingshot and I am sold ..... since I started going serious with waves the fixed " old fashioned " are a pain in the neck ( and in my hips ) when riding the most of the time toe side :angryfire:

Saludos

Franz

robertovillate
Very Frequent Poster

Postby robertovillate » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Laughingman wrote:Anyone know of a store or online store in Canada that sells the Dynabar? Searched the Web for an hour and never found a thing....

PBK you really do need a redesign of your website, it is actually annoying to search for anything on there, I avoid it if I can.....

Sincerely

Pete
I can probably get one to you when I get back to MI. $120 plus shipping
I'll be in Ireland until 27 Nov.
Send me an email if you are interested
cheers
Roberto

doc
Frequent Poster

Postby doc » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 pm

franz just loosen your harness . i did this after my dyno bar failed ,waited months for a replacement that never came so tried this after reading a post and haven't used the dyno bar since .

JAYFACTORY
Medium Poster

Postby JAYFACTORY » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:41 am

doc wrote:franz just loosen your harness . i did this after my dyno bar failed ,waited months for a replacement that never came so tried this after reading a post and haven't used the dyno bar since .
Dear doc, I understand you are upset about your problem that was not so big as you have written :"
think i'm going to need it ,u never did send me that screw!" meaning you have lost the screw and that you can easily find one in any sail shop.

Please send us your address and we send you the threaded pin: support@jaystore.eu

JAYFACTORY
Medium Poster

Postby JAYFACTORY » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:50 am

Laughingman wrote:Anyone know of a store or online store in Canada that sells the Dynabar? Searched the Web for an hour and never found a thing....

Sincerely

Pete
Dear Laughingman, if you could send us suggestions about how to improve our ecommerce web site you are welcome.
Actually on http://www.jaystore.eu you have big BUY buttons on the first page who leads you direct to the buy page and in 4 steps the DYNABAR can be in your quiver. Eventually you can press the menu PRODUCTS selection and go direct to CATEGORIES and CATALOGUE section.

Kind regards.

pdkite
Frequent Poster
Style: balls to the wall. don't hold back
Gear: 2006 Airush Lift 10m and 12m
2007 Liquid Force Recoil 130 x 39

Postby pdkite » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:15 am

JAYFACTORY wrote:

Sincerely

Pete
Dear Laughingman, if you could send us suggestions about how to improve our ecommerce web site you are welcome.
Actually on http://www.jaystore.eu you have big BUY buttons on the first page who leads you direct to the buy page and in 4 steps the DYNABAR can be in your quiver. Eventually you can press the menu PRODUCTS selection and go direct to CATEGORIES and CATALOGUE section.

Kind regards.

nah man your sites aight. he's talking about this cluster f***: http://www.pbkiteboarding.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”