All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Epic Kites
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:33 pm 
Rare Poster

Just got my first EPIC kite delivered. Dimitri really takes pride in his work, the kite is beautiful. The construction and attention to detail is TOP NOTCH. I got the SCREAMER 14 and the new bar which I hope to fly today in this below 50* conditions if the wind comes up as predicted. As cold as it is I doubt that my riding will push the kite to its limits but I am so stoked to try this new kite that I am willing to risk a little minor frost bite.

The shipping was fast and customer service from Epic is great. It's nice to actually e-mail, or call a kite company and actually get a response. I have been in the kite business for a few years now and I can tell you that dealing with some of these wholesalers is a real pain in the A. I know Dimitri is from Greece but he's got the Carolina, southern hospitality, me being a Carolina boy recognizes and appreciates that kind of attitude and respect.

I'm gonna try this kite out and let everyone know how it goes.

If anyone has any questions about EPIC Kites or want's a kite demo in the Myrtle Beach area let me know.

Steve
www.vpkiteboarding.com
www.epickites.com

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]