Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

BEWARE obsessionwatersports.com

Forum for kitesurfers
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2002 3:08 pm

Just a warning for all you internet shoppers out there --

I will never buy anything again from obsessionwatersports.com in Ft Lauderdale FL.

They are selling "second" quality items as "first" quality items on sale. When I called them on it, they admitted it and then said they would not refund the extra shipping if I sent it back to them. They also said they would not send me the "first" quality item I payed for either. They stated that they do not need to tell you the product is not first quality simply because it is sold as on sale!

They also told me they would update their website for future customers, and again, they didnt do it.

******BEWARE******

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:07 pm

That's rediculous!! How can you slander someone with out admitting you are real person. If you were not happy with something you bought you should have sent it back like the rest of America does. Or did you really buy something. There are more then enough controls in this country to protect consumers. i.e. your credit card company.
Sounds like someone stole your girlfriend.
You obviously have plenty of time on your hands now. Obsession Watersports can not be responsible for who your girlfriend dates.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:15 pm

I've never had a bad time with them.

I bought three times from them.

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2002 11:06 pm

There are always two sides.
One is dissapointed and one is innocent.
Who is right?
We'll never know exactly.

Fact is, that an online shop should be even more trustworthy, since you can't "see" the persons behind. Which is not bad at all.
There are plenty of good online shops out there, which do a great job awith greta prices, which is an advantage for all riders who have to buy there stuff.

So whatever happend, the shop should have pointed out which kite/board exactly it is (year, modell, quality, etc) to avoid complains.
On the otherside the buyer should have the right to give it back if it is not what he wanted. So just give it back.

Whenever you post in a public forum please also see the consequences. I aware that you were sincyou posted it that way.
But always try to find any solution before posting something.

So guys, this topic will be looked and I hope you will work it out.
As mentioned in another posting, we are kiters and therefore one family!
Keep it that way, please!!!!

Return to “Kitesurfing”