Forum rules

Here you will find commercial postings of any kind. Keep checking it to find great deals on gear, last minute offers, special occasions etc. Always worth a look! Read only for users, businesses need a special permission to post here. Contact: info@kiteforum.com

All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Apartment for sale NE Brazil
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:30 am 
Frequent Poster

A couple of years ago before the world economy turned to shit and the UK housing market was bonkers my wife and I decided to buy a little place in Taiba in Brazil using the value of our UK property as collateral!!!

http://propertybrazilestate.com/index.php?/brazilrealestate/property/19/brazil-apartments-taiba-beach-gardens-2-60km-fortaleza-r110000

It was literally one of those Sunday morning chats that s gathered momentum and you just roll with it and fortunately for us our agent was excellent and the development was one of the luckier ones that has been completed – even though Brazil’s economy is strong many of the investors in land developments were foreign and things did not turn out so well for others. So we have lucked out in that our development has not only been completed, but also done to a very good standard and we are fortunate enough to be able to own a little slice of what is arguably one of the best kitesurfing locations in the world.

However, what this place essentially adds up to for us is the majority of the deposit we would need to move to a new home where we want to be in the UK – closer to the beach. We could probably wait a couple of years for the market to pickup enough here to cover it, but in the meantime I have and will spend my summers driving to and from the beach missing hours of water time and I also miss those un-forecasted sessions that you can snatch if they are on your doorstep.

So to get closer to the beach in the UK I have for sale a ground floor beach front ‘condo’ in a cracking little development in Taiba Beach Gardens 2 60km from Fortaleza in the North East of Brazil. Taiba itself is a great little town with nice restaurants and a chilled out vibe – more suited to couples than say Cumbuco. There is the stunning beach with proper waves as it is a stop on Brazil’s surfing competitions plus there is of course the lagoon that you may have seen in several Best Kiteboarding videos all literally right on the doorstep of the apartment. The development and units have been finished to a good standard and are due to be handed over to a management company very soon and I had an English, independent agent completing my final inspections with reports and pictures available.

The price for this is offers in the region of BRL 110K which at today’s FX is approx US $59.5K and if you look at the developer’s site this is considerably cheaper than the only last remaining unit. If you are serious then please PM me and we can exchange contacts for more details.

The developers site with floor plans and details mines is plot 106: http://www.sandgardenhomes.com/projectsmore_tbg2.aspx

They have a construction update on there but here are some photos I have of the completed development and my unit:

Some kiting info: http://revolutionkiteboarding.com/#

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
 [ 1 post ]