Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Snowkite Demo Event - Flagstaff, AZ

Forum for kitesurfers
DesertWind
Rare Poster
Local Beach: I live between Homer, Alaska, Washington, DC and Oahu, Hawaii.
Favorite Beaches: I love kiting and teaching in places where the scene is just getting off the ground and everyone is psyched to learn. Personally, I like riding at my home beach in Homer, Alaska, snowkiting in Flagstaff, Arizona, and almost anywhere in the Caribbean. South Padre Island, TX and Cape Hatteras, NC are great for riding and teaching too. Now that we are in Hawaii a lot, I am really loving the small, tight wave focused scene on Oahu.
Style: Anything with a kite.
Gear: I ride anything safe and fun.
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Snowkite Demo Event - Flagstaff, AZ

Postby DesertWind » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 am

Desert Wind Kiteboarding is putting on a free snowkite demo event in Flagstaff, AZ this April 3 (Sat). The event will be held at Kendrick Park and will feature 2010 gear from F–One Kiteboarding, Epic Kites, Shred Ready, Mystic and more. I am talking to a number of other kite and accessory companies now, so hopefully there will be even more new gear to try out! This has to be one of the first kite events in Arizona and is hopefully going to give the AZ kite scene a big boost. Gear will be available for participants to try out and trainer kites and limited lessons will be on hand for newbies. Gear will be for sale as well.

The snowkiting is so good here and we would love to see more people out tearing it up!

We cordially invite anyone and everyone to the first annual Desert Wind Kiteboarding Arizona Snowkite Demo Event.

Come to Kendrick Park on Sat at 11am in Flagstaff, AZ. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP (info@desertwindkiteboarding.com) as soon as possible. Also, please track us on our website or our Facebook page in case any event details change.

See you all out there!

Traveler Terpening
Desert Wind Kiteboarding
www.desertwindkiteboarding.com

Return to “Kitesurfing”