Introduce yourself as a new member to the kiting community. This well tell all of us who you are and very likely you will make new kiting buddies in your area or from visiting kiters.
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:08 am
- Kiting since: 2000
- Local Beach: Lake Calhoun, Minneapolis, MN.
- Favorite Beaches: Delray Beach, FL.
- Gear: Havoc generation 3, size 8, 12 & 16
- Brand Affiliation: None
Hi, I'm new to the area and looking for some Minnesota kind peeps to go kiting with. I haven't kited in 9 years, I've been in Colorado and the winds were too variable for my foil kite. I've invested in newer kites now and I'm just about ready to head out. If anyone knows where I can meet some locals I will really appreciate it.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:17 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Mille Lacs
- Favorite Beaches: South Padre, St Lucia - 2 Elements and the Reef, Barbados, Bonaire, Keywest Flats - Smathers beach. Bonaire
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: Cabrinha Switchblades and Nomads. 2011-2012. Cabrinha Caliber, Custom, Plasma. Jimmy Lewis Mod3 and Super Mod, Nobile 666
- Brand Affiliation: Local Minnesota shop - Cabrinha Rider
- Location: Minnesota
Welcome to Minnesota. We have a few local websites where you can connect up with locals and learn all about the area lakes that are good for kiteboarding. The primary website is http://www.lakawa.com/
. There you will find active posts, a lake section, classifieds and advisor section with team riders to answer questions on new kites and possibly set you up on Demo's
Return to “New Members”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests