Mountain boards

Forum for snow- and landkiters
rYaN
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby rYaN » Wed Dec 19, 2001 10:42 am

Any body playing around with kites should get one they are great.I fly my 6.5 classic wipika with mine in feilds and it is so stadle in the air it works great i took the center loop of cause it gets in the way when you want to go one handed.
Then when the wind is down all you need is a nice hill to play a good winter hoddie i think .

murdoc
Very Frequent Poster

Postby murdoc » Wed Dec 19, 2001 10:59 am

which board do you have?

rYaN
Medium Poster

Postby rYaN » Wed Dec 19, 2001 8:42 pm

Well i have a khoea AIr-S sorry about the spelling .is it the next one on your christmas list.
It is heavyer then the flyer but i am a big body so i need the extra strength.
It is great on sand gravel grass good on ramps Freeriding kiting ,timtless ideas.i need to get a digetail camrea

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Thu Dec 20, 2001 1:36 am

yes, you need to get a digital camera! I'm waiting for your shots of irish kitebeaches!

Cheers

Toby

rYaN
Medium Poster

Postby rYaN » Thu Dec 20, 2001 12:46 pm

Yea yea i know but the problem is i tend to spend the money other ways like boards of one type or another,
I need to get some work in the field of kiting then i dont need to spend as much money one my hobbie's which turns out at the moment as being most of my life.

TnT
Rare Poster

Postby TnT » Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:05 am

On 2001-12-19 10:42, rYaN wrote:
Any body playing around with kites should get one they are great.I fly my 6.5 classic wipika with mine in feilds and it is so stadle in the air it works great i took the center loop of cause it gets in the way when you want to go one handed.
Then when the wind is down all you need is a nice hill to play a good winter hoddie i think .
Good to hear ryan. I have a 6.5 wipika classic as well. i was asking earlier about use on land (i just started kitesurfing past Aug and had a nasty injury by september) I have spent the last month designing and building all-terrain boards from scratch
all aluminum trucks with springs, 8" inflatable tires, vinyl hubs,peer bearings and decks made from 1/8" maple ply

the weather here has been really poopy and i injury so have not spent anytime powered on board, (cant risk re'tearing oblique)
if you or anyone interested in inexpensive all-terrain boards i would be happy to e-mail a picture
also like to hear more about experience on land

thnks
T.

chola
Rare Poster

Postby chola » Fri Dec 20, 2002 7:08 pm

if you or anyone interested in inexpensive all-terrain boards i would be happy to e-mail a picture
also like to hear more about experience on land

thnks
T.
[/quote]

I would be interested in taking a look at your designs. Could you shoot me a couple pics and pricing info?

Thanks,
Chad
sales@atlanticboardsports.com

Return to “Snow / Land”