Windance Swap Meet this Sunday in Hood River, Oregon - The Gorge
Swap Meet #2 - This weekend, Sunday May 23rd
All Sporting Gear welcome- Kiteboard/Windsurf/Bike/Kayak & more
* 8am to 1pm in the Windance parking lot or until the wind blows.
* Big buyer and seller crowd expected.
* Buyers are free, $10 to be a seller.
* New option; "You Price It - We Sell It" section at the swap. Just drop your
gear off and we do the rest. Normal consignment fees apply. ½ price fees if you
spend the proceeds in the store!
* Raffle prizes from Dakine, Chinook, Slingshot, Kiteboard mag, & more.
* Dawn Patrol Coffee Shop will be open.
NOAA weather forecast is decent for the weekend; chance of rain, which also means chance of sun. We have been getting regular winds and sailing and kiting almost daily. Some days you have to drive east past the clouds to get it but anything could happen at this point. Don't miss it, you have to be here to catch it!
Water temp is 52 degress and we are down to wearing just a 4/3mm suits
See you here hopefully,