Forum for kitesurfers
maty
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

sorry to tell you andy

Postby maty » Wed May 07, 2003 7:40 am

אבל הרבה מאד גולשים בארץ התחילו לגלוש על המצנח הזה בתור מתחילים ועדיין גולשים עליו כמתקדמים,
לא רק הגולשים הטובים כמו עפרי גלש על האיירש הרוב נהנו ועושים ביצועים לא פחות טובים מהאחרים ואולי הרבה יותר טובים
חוץ מזה האיירש הוא אחד המצנחים הראשונים שפועל על החוטים הקידמיים ולכן יש פחות לחץ על הידיים והבר מה שעוזר מאד בגלישה ואתה יכול לראות את ההתקדמות של האחרים לרמה של האאירש בנושא הזה

BigSmelly
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BigSmelly » Wed May 07, 2003 11:41 pm

Matty, you are absolutely right, many people use the Airrush kites, and many are good surfers, and many are not so good. I never said anything bad about the kites. I have no doubt that they are great kites. All I am saying is that give Ofri, or Leeshai, or any good kiter for that matter, any 2003 kite, and he will be doing the same tricks with it, and using and controling it almost the same way, maybe not immediately, but after a few minutes of getting used to it - their skills are in their ability to perform, less than in the actual kite they use. Sure every individual has his preffered kite type that he gets used to and enjoys the most, but in my opinion all the 2003 kites these days are great kites and provide the user with very similar experiences.

Andi

maty
Medium Poster

No

Postby maty » Thu May 08, 2003 5:56 am

אני לא כל כך מסכים איתך
קודם כל המענה שלי היה להודעה והבקשה של EJE על איזה קייט כדאי לקנות משומש משנת 2002 ולא על מה שאתה מדבר קייטים משנת 2003 אמרו לו לבוא לראות את הביצועים של הוויפיקה בבית ינאי אז המענה שלי היה תיראה את הביצועים של עפרי ולישי על ה איירש
חוץ מזה אני בכלל לא מסכים איתך שכל הקייטים של 2003 אותו הדבר זה פשוט כניראה חוסר ידיעה שלך יש הבדלים גדולים בין קייטים אפילו מאותה החברה
יש קייטים למתחילים קייטים למתקדמים קייטים למקצוענים
קייטים לרוחות חלשות יותר עם טווח רוחות קטן קייטים עם טווח רוחות גדול ועוד המון משתנים

BigSmelly
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BigSmelly » Thu May 08, 2003 5:26 pm

I was not talking about the fact that every company has several kites for several levels of skill, and I definately was not saying anything about sizes... Of course there are differences between sizes, and models.
Anyway, there is no point arguing, all I am saying is that there are very small differences between the 2003 advanced kites. Most of it is marketing hype. The average, experienced kiter is going to have a preferance for the kites that he has been using up to know, but give the average experienced kiter any one of the advanced kites of 2003, and he will feel subtle differences, but this will not have such a major effect on his riding skills or ability. Similarily, I believe that that teaching a new comer on any of the many beginner kites available - he will definately not know the difference....

Andi

EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY
Very Frequent Poster

Postby EdDy_DiFfUsIvItY » Fri May 09, 2003 9:38 am

Andi is right, the only thing a begginer notice is the kite falling more often from the sky, he wonders - why ???

Return to “Kitesurfing”