I am long time forum lurker but this is my first post.
I have built 2 Kiteboards so far, with expected (newbie)limited success.
The first board worked successfully but was heavy.
The second board had finishing difficulties, but OK.
I now want to experiment with printed, PBT top & bottom sheets.
I have seen & read about boards built using PBT (mainly in the USA)but have been
unable to find a PBT supplier in Australia.
The BROKITE site shows PBT sheets being used.
Can someone please give me some information on;
1. Thickness of the PBT sheets used.
2. Any aliases used e.g. brand names for the PBT sheets
3. Suppliers in Australia if possible.
4. techniques for printing on the subsurface of the PBT (what type of inks etc.)
5. Bonding techniques required.