Here are my thoughts...
After 6 or so months with the bandit I've found.
1. Kite loops are nuts just make sure you 've got enough height because the loop is long.
2. You gotta have plenty of back line slack or the kite just over sheets and you can't do a thing with it, the factory setting I found is the best for me.
3. The QR sucks, don't know why they haven't changed it from the very first Bandit. Had a nasty experience and got sent flying down the beach unable to undo it, eventually just managed to pull the whole loop off once I stopped bouncing. One inverted finger and a bashed shoulder, thanks F-One!!
4. The chicken loop is leathal, that thing comes off whenever it wants. Especially when riding toeside or hitting a lip and changing direction quickly.
5. In high winds it moves about alot especially the 7m.
6. When moving through the window it generates alot of power which can catch you out and send you over the front.
7. The depower/trim strap can be hard to adjust as it gets stuck and unless you have the QR handle on the left is always below the bar and gets tangled as there is so much of it when fully depowered.
8. Jumps can get seriously high if you try hard enough.
9. Light wind relaunches are a pain.
Quite a few negatives there, don't get me wrong though, all in all its a really good kite and I'm very pleased with my set.